Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » ☽ The End of Your Bed ☾

Andrew Rhodes (played by VoliminalVerse)

He stared for a minute and he jumped up and started singing "WHAT'S IN YOUR HEAD?! IN YOUR HEEEAD ZOMBIE, ZOMBIE ZOMIBE-EY-EY-EY" terribly off-key
Omori Kodachi (played anonymously)

"Well Well well.." she mutters "Arent you a cute one.." she mutters, standing up "I love humans ,yall are great.. but" she would point him out the door "Please get out of my house.. or stay.. Rory needs a roommate or something-" she didnt seem to care too much, but you know.. kinda still probably broke in-
"Well hello there" Cairo says pleasantly surprises until he asks "were you just waiting there until i noticed? Or was i just too damn handsome and you couldn't think of what to say?" Cairo says in a joking manner "Or are you with Akiel and the rest of your chooms and i have to be the one to clean up all the vomit from the bathroom again because you guys wanted a "few drinks" because im not cleaning that up not after last time those gonks made the place look like a damn horror movie" realizing he was ranting at a guest he stops "wait... Wheres my door? how did you get in here? Who the hell are you? What did you do to my door? That thing was expensive" Cairo was sent into a spiral of asking the strange woman questions
“So, what do you want? Did you come to try and assassinate me? Don’t you know that anyone they send dies, anyway? So, why don’t you run along now, before I show you the slice and dice treatment.”
While surprised to see the unexpected visitor at the end of his bed, the tired knight was even more shocked that the individual infront of him hadn't alerted any of the other resting men that were still knocked out on their makeshift cots. Grabbing his sword, the tall man's eyes narrowed, still trying to asses just who had the nerve to challenge a group of knights in their own home.

"If we're going to have a problem, let's take this outside shall we?" By the look in the woman's eyes, it was going to be a long night, and he could only hope that this wasn't going to end in bloodshed.
From a half-awakened slumber did Marcus awaken, the leonine sword still clutched in hand, no sounds uttered amidst the crackle of the fireplace but rather an intuition honed from duty at the long watch that stirred him to a new presence, there was little that eluded the Wolf of Cornaeth. Initially, there was no response, steel hues struck at the figure peering through them, studying them, biding time and choosing words with his grasp upon the hilt of the leonine never loosening, a subtle grin settling upon his features as he spoke in a calm tone.

" Well-met Ser Asheron, I doubt fortuitous circumstances have brought you unto me. What trifles you to rouse the wolf from his den? do foes beckon for bloodshed, have you come to parlay or... invoke that ancient rite which is known to all men of the sword. "

Marcus arose from his lodging, his hands resting upon the hilt as the sword pointed to the stones below, awaiting a response.
Flora's head rose off of the feather-filled linen sack that she used as a pillow, her eyes squinted and bleary, uncomprehending for a moment as she looked up at the massive man before her. her gaze roved up and down him for a moment before she sat up, the thin blanket falling down over her plain linen tunic. she tilted her head, staring ponderously at him, wondering why he was in her home, and also how he had managed to fit, given the ceilings were only about 4 feet high at their tallest point. her hand cocked back, ready to slam him with a mass of roots if he so much as tried at her.
He would sit up blinking a few times seeing the small eyes at the foot of his bed. He blinked a couple times before sitting up. He suddenly smiled "hi....are you one of Piano's friends? You can stay here and play with Piano if you want, but I'm really sleepy. I'm gonna go back to sleep. Piano is in his kitty bed. Good night" He would lay back down and went back to sleep.
Keiko Kennedy (played by Jaws)

Half awake, Keiko heard shuffling in her and Tori's bedroom. She decided to ignore it, but the gut feeling of someone standing near the bed wouldn't go away. "Tori", she says sluggishly, shaking her girlfriend lightly. She shrugged after her failed attempt to wake up her girlfriend, then looked at the figure. Without second thought, Keiko started to gather sparks of lightning on her fingertips.

"Reveal yourself or...Onyian?", she said, finally recognizing her friend. Keiko shot the sparks towards a wall, leaving smoking hole behind. "I am sorry for almost zapping you", she apologized.
He sat up with sleep in his face. He blinked a few times before a wide smile crossed his face "Keiko!" He gently petted the kitten next to him "look Piano! It's Keiko! We're having a sleepover!" He would then look back at her before getting out of bed "you and Tori should have my bed. I'll go sleep on the couch with Piano."

He would hug her tightly and lifted her up "I'm having a sleepover with my friend!" He set her down "have a good sleep, okay? I'll make waffles in the morning like Donkey did for Shrek......Tori can be Fiona"

After that, he went and fell back asleep on his couch.
Silvera (played by Drake_Lie)

I don't know what you are doing in the middle of the forest, but as long as you don't bother me while I rest, you can do whatever *rolls over, falling asleep*
Red Hood (played anonymously)

He sat up and rubbed his eyes "what do you need? And put that away before you put someone's eye out"
Hatsu fushichou (played anonymously)

(My favorite response to this)

"... Your dad must approve of you, dont worry Im not much better"
Aedgar Stannen (played by Tyranoth)

House Stannen greeted unannounced guests at the end of a spear, Aedgar honored the tradition moreso by clutching a flanged mace upon awakening, there were no mistakes for the weapon was cruel, crude and effective and it made for a bold statement, although the Lord of The Warden was not averse to more diplomatic options, one had to understand the intricacies of entering his bedchambers during wartime. That mace, bore runes of power and was crafted of a tarnished blue hued metal whose origins were lost to the masters of the osrican forge, was said to be an heirloom passed down from Osric The Ironarm himself, no ordinary weapon just as it's wielder was no ordinary man. There were no mistakes, it was a weapon that showed a degree of wear making liberal use quite evident.

While the bedchambers of most nobles were opulent and bore women and wine in no small regard that of the Stannen lord was a bit more morose, as Aedgars father stated, A house that was bred to dwell on the fields of blood and battle had little use for mortal comforts and indeed, there were a few but no more than what a guard post would have.. flames crackled and shine light instead upon such things as would give a Stannen satisfaction.

The ossuary was the first, skulls each bearing missing parts and jagged cracks, no doubt from the use of the mace rested atop a large vessel filled with broken bones, some were shown mercy afterall, they were only lamed. The wall however bore an assemblage of human spines, yes spines or parts of them, around the anvil banner... those were other nobles or rivals. Some took skulls but House Stannen broke backs, so that your last moments would be of excruciating agony before being granted the respite of death. They were the anvil, even metal would bend.

At last, the Stannen lord spoke,

" Greetings honored guest, I laud your capacity to have evaded the guards and ventured this far into the Warden keep, you have done a great service to House Stannen though have earned the ire of the executioner, for come the morrow a great many will be brought to question and the anvil of chastisement shall be quite occupied. For this and the sake of the mother that birthed you, I shall allow you to live and a few moments respite for you to explain yourself... I shall hope you choose your words wisely otherwise "

Aedgar added, expression going still and the cold echo of his slow voice radiating in the chamber.

" the hounds will maul you, don't worry, they are trained to maim not kill... and after that I will honor you with the mace... you will live to see the bards sing of your fate... I'll make sure of it. "
The redeemed demon would sit up looking only mildly annoyed

"You are a guest here, so you probably unaware, but the only other one allowed to be in my bedchamber is my wife. My brothers don't even come in here. We have allowed you to stay in our temple. Soki has shown you where the kitchen is, and Mathius told you to serve yourself. You are old enough to know to show your hosts respect. Go back to your own bedchamber and do not wake me again unless it's an emergency"

Even though he had a deep, thunderous tenor of a voice, there was a sort of softness in his tone, as he was more annoyed than angry

(Tl;dr: the hell are you doing in here?! Go back to bed)
Martyr Daeva-Lazarus (played anonymously)

When compared to the majority of her breed, Martyr was not often regarded as being particularly refined in the perception department. She was about as aware as a gazelle on horse tranquilizer. Okay, maybe that was a stretch. She had good senses, but when it came to moments of quiet, and times where she was vulnerable, she could be oblivious at times. Case in point; she was... a pretty heavy sleeper.

It wasn't until something big had moved to the end of her bed, she would begin to barely stir awake. Her lids slid open into narrow slits where she peered at the lumbering shadow, her mind too addled from the grog of a deep sleep to properly react. Still, she'd find the will to rise from her place of rest.

She slumped like a little shrimp at her spot on the bed, blinking dumbly at the mountain facing her. "Oh..." Marty groaned, rubbing the sleep from her eyes.

That was before she realized that she had no one in the house- no guests that she had invited over. Yeah, sometimes she had friends that would drop by unannounced, but she knew them- she knew how they moved the air in the room, she knew the smells they carried on them and their energies. Whoever was in the room with her was a stranger. And they writhed with some sort of unholy aura she was not familiar with. The registry was slow (she'd be fortunate that the massive intruder was seemingly passive), but it happened eventually. Her eyes went wide as the switched flipped way too late. "DUDE!"

Her exclamation would send her jumping up; almost bouncing off her bed from the suddenness of the movement. A spindly arm shot out for the nearest object- a shabby little table lamp, that was promptly ripped from the wall by the cord- and wielded it at arms length. Did she care that it would do virtually nothing against this behemoth of a man? No. That wasn't her main worry. "Who are you, and how in the actual hell did you get in here?!" To add to the horror and embarrassment of the whole ordeal, her voice would give way and crack mid-sentence. "And don't you dare lie, I ain't afraid to whack ya with this!"
He was fully aware of a presence. He woke up instantly sitting up. Luckily, his lover didn't completely obliterate her, and he wasn't sure whether Drael, Mytt, nor Soki had invited her so he looked directly at her

"Consider yourself lucky you didn't wake Astoria. You really need to leave. I don't want her to kill you. If you were allowed to stay here, go back to your room."

He looked at Astoria who was asleep next to him and then back to her "go. Go back to your room, or get out of this temple"

He was hissing quietly as to not wake his love. He would then lay back down and held Astoria as he fell back to sleep.
Gigi Glamour (played anonymously)

Greetings, please hold while we scan you for identification. This may take a moment.

*INTERNAL ERROR*

Subject not recognized.

You are not listed as one of the personnel authorized to access Ms. Glamour's personal charging terminal. Please try again later or return with the proper authentication. Thank you, and have a pleasant evening.

The lifeless buzz of the prerecorded mechanical voice stirred Gigi to consciousness. Nighttime disturbances weren't entirely out of the ordinary, much to the robot's dismay. Still, there was always a reason to question them, common as they were. Slipping her silk sleep mask above her eyes and onto her forehead, the robot would gain view to an unanticipated sight.

Mathius was nothing short of a surprise; and while Gigi may have had an artificial heart, she could still feel her pulse pick up at the sight of him. While the sight of attractive company was typically taken in good favor; tonight it made Gigi's stomach plummet. She didn't know this guy, and she couldn't even begin to fathom how the hell he got into her living space, let alone this space station. It was pretty obvious this man was more than a few light-years away from home.

"Oh... Hellooo..." Gigi dragged the greeting, smiling vacantly as she did so while her eyes nervously sought the side of her charging pod. A small button sat imbedded in the wall, which the robot wasted no time in pressing. She jammed at the thing repeatedly with her index finger, her gaze frantically flitting from the button to the strange visitor, and back again.

Eventually a muffled sound was summoned from a place in the wall, just above the button. Gigi leaned into it. "Hello? Yes, security?" A fuzzy voice hummed on the other end of the communicator.

"No, no, I'm not calling about another spider nanite- will you let me finish?" Gigi practically hissed. There was a short moment of silence from whoever had been talking. "There is a strange man in my living quarters- No! I did not invite him and forget, I have never seen this man before! I don't think he even belongs to this station! Can you send someone to get him please? Because- because he is just standing there.... menacingly!" Whether or not someone would come was a question for time to answer, and all Gigi could do now was buy more of it. Briefly, she'd try to address her intruder directly. "Just you sit tight doll, someone will be coming to get you soon to take you back to whatever place you wandered in here from... I hope. You can wait over there on the loveseat, but please don't touch the pillows. They're designer and I just had them cleaned two days ago!"
He slept hard before waking in a haze and looking at her. Eventually he smiled at her "hi pretty robot!"
“If you had any brains, you get out of my room. How did you get past the security here?!” As such, Ch'en raised her sword and pointed it at this man.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ☽ The End of Your Bed ☾

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus