Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » ☽ The End of Your Bed ☾

Donatos Aphael (played anonymously)

He would rush and palm her head and lift her off the ground. With his other hand he stuck the barrel of his plasma pistol to her stomach "you are not one of my Brothers, nor are you a Blood Angel. I suggest you state your business before, by The Emperor, I send you to the hereafter"

The Master of the Watch was able to resist the Red Thirst. At least for now.
Kazehiki (played anonymously)

The boy sniffled, looking at Dontanos.

He didn't know what or who this person was, but he didn't like it, so he proceeded to hide under his blanket..
The Marine lifted his head up and saw the fearful boy and he turned "what is it? What's wrong, little guy?"

He would slowly get out of hid bed "What's wrong? Where are your parents? Are you lost? Do you need my help?"

He knelt in front of the boy. His voice was soft and kind "I'll help you, okay?"
Ren (played by stalkati)

"You seem like a nice guy, strange that you're in my house though. But since you're here lets go make breakfast, I'm hungry." Slipping out of bed and waving for him to follow her to the kitchen.
Waking up in the middle of the night, Kasey yawned and almost yelped upon seeing the beautiful woman at the end of her bed. "Oh. Hello there. Not sure you got in considering all the doors are locked, but you're cute, so I'll let it slide and hope for the best." She sighed as she shifted her blanket. "C'mon, let's cuddle. Just...be gentle with the belly, I got a huge overgrown bun baking in there."
Thor the Malinois (played anonymously)

He lifted his head and as soon as he saw her, his tail wagged and he got up and went to sniff her and then left. He came back with his pillow and set it in front of her and looked up at her thinking she was tired and needed to rest. He started using his paw to push her towards the couch.
It was the scent that Burt's nose detected even before his brain, in all its half-a-braincell glory, snapped out of a dream date (literally!) and woke up.

A dog?

His jeart leapt in his throat as he realuzed the dog was not outsude his windiws trying to break in but at the foot of his bed! For a split instant the humanoid wolverine froze. This wasn't a mutt that could be scared off with a growl, this was some kind of wolf like dog and so close it could lunge at him any moment now.

No time to think. In a flash, he bokted upright and threw himself sideways, rolling off the bed and instantly kneeling, fangs bared all the way in a deep snarl that was more afraid than aggressive. "SHOO!! Get off, dogsbreath! OFF!" he shouted, scrambling to his feet and frantically trying the door as he tried to put as much distance as possible between himself and that fiendish beast.
Andrew Rhodes (played by VoliminalVerse)

He sat up ready to call the Mark II Iron Patriot armor to him, but he calmed when he saw the wolverine he gifted an M249 SAW. A grin stretched across his face and he did a finger-guns gesture to and simply said "Legend!"
Teriko Uchiha (played by Reithesniper)

Teriko just looked at andrew.. placing him under a genjutsu the second her sharingan activated.. and returned to sleep
He sat up and rubbed his eyes. "Ummm.......I'm sleepy. What's wrong?" He saw how beautiful she is and the Saiyan quickly looked away trying to hide his smile and blush. "Are you one of Manico's friends?"
Lovine wipes the tears from her eyes. "How'd you get here? My room is locked..." Her voice is soft with a slight tremble as she holds Harley close.
Kal'tsit (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"What is so important that you had to personally come to me while I slept? Are you an assassin?"
Alucard (played by Mando)

Alucard's bed isn't a bed. It is, in fact, a coffin. The function is quite the same, nonetheless.

"For what reason have you disturbed my long slumber? If the evil of Dracula has not awoken again, I'd like to get back to it. I do not deserve to be in this world."
Xailah Alptraum (played anonymously)

This one was a visitation most unusual.

While typically, the slightest disturbance in the energy of a room was enough to rouse the eldest Alptraum heiress; tonight, she lay tranquil in the twilight hours, reclining comfortably among a nest of silks and satins.

Xailah would never sense her visitor enter her room- his body was too cold- his heartbeat too slow- his aura quelled just enough to not trigger any tripwires. A noise would give the vampiric creature away; the soft tap of leather soles transitioning from hardwood to carpet- such a minute sound, but ultimately enough to awaken a sleeping cryptid.

Xailah's call to consciousness was immediate, but not jolted. Oddly enough, she was eerily calm. Her eyes opened half-lidded, revealing harvest moons. She did not rise from her bed, or reach for something as a means of defense- her well-being was the least of her concerns- she just laid there, motionless in the dark, as her gleaming, iridescent scythes honed in on the strange visitor. "Well, hallo. Normally I am the one doing the untimely midnight visits; but looks as if you have challenged me with my own game." Xailah mused.

"First, you will tell me how you entered this domain and found your way into my bedchamber; so I may make amends at once to the security." She began slow, her voice a low, crocodilian rumble.

"Then you will leave the premises. Make haste, I do not wish you any harm but if you choose to linger around any longer, you may force my hand. Take the same way you arrived here, and do not look back." She would grow quiet for a moment, causing the energy in the room to adopt an eerie stillness, before puncturing the silence like a needle to a balloon.

"Oh, and do keep a sharp eye out for anything that may go bump in the night, while on your way out." That last note was punctuated with a elfin hum, as the cryptid settled back into her state of rest.
Rain (played by Drake_Lie)

"Wow... how did you get here, we are all the way in a magical world that stops non-dragons from being here, you might wanna go before my mother or father hear about your intrusion" giggles, opening a portal for the being to escape
Cassiopeia Grace (played by fshndps)

She wakes up, dazed. When she sees the shapeshifting dragon at the foot of her bed, she blinks, not entirely sure if she's dreaming, high, or hallucinating. Man, the shit my subconscious can come up with is insane. Before she can decide which one, she falls asleep once again.
He shifted a bit and sat up. His lips and face turned into a scowl as he seemed to stare through her

"Consider yourself lucky I will not attack you. Nobody is allowed in my bedchamber except my wife, my daughter, and me. This goes threefold for another woman. That HIGHLY insults the memory of my wife, and my daughter is merely a child. Unless you have an emergency which requires my direct intervention, either return to your guest room, or go to the kitchen and feed yourself. We've allowed you to stay here in the Fate's Circle temple. You are old enough to demonstrate respect to your hosts"
Jinxx (played by xx_r4t_k1d_xx)

Drael Chizkitch wrote:
He shifted a bit and sat up. His lips and face turned into a scowl as he seemed to stare through her

"Consider yourself lucky I will not attack you. Nobody is allowed in my bedchamber except my wife, my daughter, and me. This goes threefold for another woman. That HIGHLY insults the memory of my wife, and my daughter is merely a child. Unless you have an emergency which requires my direct intervention, either return to your guest room, or go to the kitchen and feed yourself. We've allowed you to stay here in the Fate's Circle temple. You are old enough to demonstrate respect to your hosts"

Jinxx shifts slightly before waking up, proping herself up on her elbow. He finds Drael standing before the bed and swiftly lays a protective arm over his still-sleeping girlfriend, a scowl emerging on his face.

"The hell do you want...?"
Azathoth (played by Reithesniper)

Azathoth smiled and pat his.. bed,, that in all honestly was quite large for his form now "Come on in.. I havent erased you for a reason, lets be friends,, ya?", He'd ask pouring himself some wine into a wine glass (that would appear as he poured it mind you)

"I miss my flutes.. but a pretty face will do"
Kavern (played by Starphobia)

"What. In. The. World..." Kavern eyes darted to look up and down at Azathoth. He then lashed out to attack him without a word.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ☽ The End of Your Bed ☾

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus