Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » ☽ The End of Your Bed ☾

JubJub Boopkins (played by randomentity777)

"Jubjub?" The small creature is confused by the presence of the stranger at this time of night.
Kaida (played anonymously)

Opens one of her yellow cat-like eyes as she sleeps in her form as a Dragon. Upon seeing the small, strange, creature at the end of her 'bed', she thinks what a cute creature he is. So Kaida decides to keep him as a pet as she moves her massive, scaly arm to encircle him and bring him closer to her before falling back to sleep.

Later...

Kaida appears in her human beautiful human form before someone else at the end of their bed with a smile on her face.
Buddy Rhodes (played by X2C)

(Shrieks out with a girlish cry) whoa whoa whoa, what are doing there, i mean hear.
(pulls the covers over him) you're not suppose to be here, hear in my uh room!
Wakes up and lets out a horrific wail before pouncing and biting chunks of flesh out of the intruder's face.
Innushka Shkuratova Burkova (played by PinkBrat)

Typically known to be a woman who did not easily cry, Inna screamed and burst into tears the moment she laid eyes on.. whatever.. whoever this was.
Tilly Wells (played by scare)

Tilly saw her cheerleading friends was at the door
Innushka Shkuratova Burkova (played by PinkBrat)

Tilly wrote:
Tilly saw her cheerleading friends was at the door

You are supposed to react to my character being at the at the end of your bed. Not random people at the door.
Tilly Wells (played by scare)

Tilly was speechless oh my Gosh have we met before?
Seth McAllen (played by VoliminalVerse)

Seth just let out a grumble and fell back asleep
Simon (played anonymously)

Simon blinked in confusion. "I have a few questions.. One, most importantly, how did you get in here? Two... you look like you're here to recruit me for a save-the-world mission or somethin'? I'll kindly pass, if so."
Lina Richards (played by PinkBrat)

Being a light sleeper, it took no time at all for her to jump awake. At first she thought the man she saw could be her husband until she remembered that he was not in bed with her. A quick glance at the clock. It was very late and he was not yet home. "Sir, do you need help?" Not only was it in her nature to help people, it was also her job. Maybe he broke into her home because he knew what she did for a living.
He sat up immediately. He knew she was a paramedic after he turned his bedside light on "is there some wrong? Where's the patient?"
Julianna (played by MomoMonroe)

Julie bolted upright, reaching for the book by her bedside, entirely ready to thump the intruder with it. She halted, a delicate brow rising when she noticed his demeanor. "To what do I owe this visit, Doc?" she mused curiously.
Geist (played by hexblading)

He never really was asleep. There was simply no need to. Eyes lit like smoldering candles in the dark, he simply turned to the woman who stood at the foot of his bed, and nodded towards her.

"Guile. Guarded. Guarding. What weal or woe do you bring?"
Gigachad (played anonymously)

Gigachad looked up once, then promptly fell back asleep. He wasn't concerned at all.
Buddy Rhodes (played by X2C)

(Quickly draw my desert eagle from under my pillow) You just stay where you are........okay???
Veliai Rilynath (played by VoliminalVerse)

Veliai sat up and blinked a few times but them smiled and climbed out of bed and put some house shoes on before gesturing him to follow. They walked through the palace to a big section of guest rooms. He opened the door and gestured for the stranger to go in. He went and got a servant and the servant spoke "his majesty Prince Veliai welcomes you to the Rilynath Palace. His majesty has assigned me to take care of any of your needs." Veliai was still kindly smiling even though he looked sleepy. He gestured for you to go to the California King-sized bed. The room was the size of a three-bedroom apartment.
Veliai Rilynath (played by VoliminalVerse)

Veliai Rilynath wrote:
Veliai sat up and blinked a few times but them smiled and climbed out of bed and put some house shoes on before gesturing him to follow. They walked through the palace to a big section of guest rooms. He opened the door and gestured for the stranger to go in. He went and got a servant and the servant spoke "his majesty Prince Veliai welcomes you to the Rilynath Palace. His majesty has assigned me to take care of any of your needs." Veliai was still kindly smiling even though he looked sleepy. He gestured for the stranger to go to the California King-sized bed. The room was the size of a three-bedroom apartment.
Jayson 'crybaby' cruiz (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

he waved silently, as he sat up in his bed before, leaning back anxiously "uhm... what are you doing in my room... uhm... sir?"
Seth McAllen (played by VoliminalVerse)

"The hell?" he sat up and ran a hand over his face "I don't care how you got in here, kid. You alright?" he didn't seem bothered really.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ☽ The End of Your Bed ☾

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus