Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » ☽ The End of Your Bed ☾

Tilly Wells (played by scare)

Tilly saw Dr Natalie and gave her a warm smile "Um Hi"
He groaned and looked at her "Tilly, you and Luke should be in bed.....what do you need?"
Tilly Wells (played by scare)

Tilly "I was reading luke a bed time story and then Luke told me of his Bed time stories we are going to bed good night
"I suggest that if you'd like to keep your head on your shoulders, you tell me how you got in here."
Vilja Draken (played by chouu)

The tyrant leaned up and rubbed his eyes, despite quickly jerking. "AH~!" And a blade was to her throat in an affair of a second, with blurry dim colors. "Unless you desire to die, inform me how did you handle to get through all those guards?"
Icarus (played by Kloomsy)

Icarus yawned. His eyes ached whenever they opened, his vision adjusting to the darkness. His room was cold as always. There was a sick taste in the air and the burns on his skin felt hotter than normal. He shot up in the bed when he heard something move.

No, someone. Someone moved.

His breath stopped whenever he noted the stranger at the end of his bed. His voice was stuck in his throat. His hand reached for the gun underneath his pillow, finger grazing the trigger. “Who.. who are you?”
Loud snoring, interspersed now and then by several women names (whose owners were probably to be found posing in the Book Of Boring Things To Read that Burt kept hidden under his bed) abruptly came to a halt as the wolverine caught a whiff of unfamiliar smell. Snorting, he lifted his head from the pillow and squinted in the dark before his eyes finally caught sight of Icarus.

For long instants, nothing happened. The anthropomorphic wolverine stared at the unexpected guest as of trying to decide whether he was seeing him for real or it was just a bizzarre booze induced vision.

Then, he reached out and repeatedly punched the wall behind his bedpost, shouting: "DAR! A thief broke in the house, can I beat him up and kick him out or we've got to call 'em - ew - cops?"
Kiran (played by Leighoflight)

In his cramped cabin aboard the airship he currently worked on there wasn't much to the end of the bed for the wombat to fit on. So when Kiran woke up he glared "HOW THE HELLS DID YOU GET HERE!?" Much wrestling would ensue with either one, the other or both being thrown overboard.
"Nnnnnghh... Mother? Is tha-"

No, it was not Bailey's mother standing in the far corner of her room. And the scruffy-haired shapeshifter was in for quite a scare when she realized it. And perhaps Kiran was also in for a shock, as immediately after Bailey screamed, she suddenly shot upwards, nearly filling the entire room. An absolutely massive bear peered down at the man, baring teeth.

"What are you doing here?!" Bailey was scolding him, trying to go for intimidation rather than actually fighting. "Sir, this is my house!"
LeMarcus Warner (played anonymously)

━━━═━♡ (chico-1474041-1671949337.png) ♡━═━━━
"Oh, dear... Sweetheart, how did you get in here?" The demon raised from his bed with concern, "Are you looking for someone or something?" His red eyes faintly pulsated a bright red light, "Let me get some clothes on and I'll help you back home, I'm sure your parents are very worried about you..." LeMarcus sadly spoke, turning on the light by the light-switch nearby his bed.
━━━═━♡ (chico-1474041-1671949337.png) ♡━═━━━
Mini Might (played by Dragothemonk)

Mini Might lets out a Yip of joy seeing a new giant to play with and then tries to light whatever hair the giant has on fire with his little dragon breath sending the mental image of a -pissed off giant big dragon- for waking him up at the Demon at the foot of his bed
The sleeper rose with a sudden jolt and blinked in the dark at the small creature scampering at the end of her bed. After squinting her eyes to see better in the dark, Cris reached for the glasses on the drawer and turned on the light.

Why... why, she hadn't been wrong. It was a little dragon! Was it a baby or just a very small species? And how it had even got past all the security systems to begin with?

"...hey", she called out at length, straightening and softly extending a hand with the palm up to show that she meant no harm. Small as it was, if frightened it might still breathe fire and she didn't want to scare it! "Hey, little dude, did you get lost?" Who knew if this was a sapient dragon or a more feral one... "You got a name? Where do you come from? Easy, I'm a friend" she assured, smiling reassuringly.

Well, this was definitely a complication. Come the morning she'd have to ring up Badzooka and ask him if he knew anything about this kind of dragons, but until then? Try to figure out if it could talk, if it was injured - then find a safe place where it could spend the night. If her robot puppy Joy had so much as seen it she'd have immediately wanted to play, and Cris was worried that the dragon might feel threatened by a playful but hyperactive robot dog!

"Are you hungry? Let's see if we can find you something to eat?" she offered, getting up from bed while still being careful to move very slowly and remain always in sight of the little dragon, to not alarm it.
Laurentius (played by hexblading)

With a vigor best described as being a touch too excited for the occasion, Wren's eyes snapped open, keen senses flaring like the shadows burning at curling fingertips to form solid blades. He hurled himself at the figure at the foot of his bed, stopping just short of colliding with them and held the knife at the ready.

Not to strike, but just at the ready. After all, he knew this face, albeit masked, and they've been in this song and dance before.

"Now the last time I snuck up on you, you talked a lot at me and it went in one ear and out the other, so I'll make this quick." He smiled. "I sneak up on your bed, you sneak up on mine, now we're square. But! Ah, oh, but."

"I do like my potential lifetakers with a bit of kick, foxface. If you came here to do your worst, then do it, sweetheart."
Veliai Rilynath (played by VoliminalVerse)

He sat up and shook the sleep off for a minute before guiding him back to his guest room. Even annoyed, the prince was far too kind to harm someone who wasn't an active threat. He had royal servants tend to his guest.
Robin (played by Jaws)

Opening her eyes quickly as she smelled a unfamiliar scent, Robin rose up quickly and grabbed her hunting knife. Pointing it at the intruder, she looked at Veliai. Calming down once she was sure that he had no intentions of hurting her, she spoke, "Sorry about the knife, your highness. Would you like to stay in my guest room?"
Alucard Licht (played by SoulHeart57)

“Threat Assessed, elimination proceeding. I apologize, but please prepare to be incinerated…”
Ultra-Woman (played anonymously)

"You and what army?!" She asks, suddenly bolting upright in bed and prepares to defend herself.

Later, Ultra-Woman appears at the end of someone else's bed with her hands on her wide hips as she smiles at them sleeping. She wonders how they will react upon waking up to see a platinum blonde bombsshell standing there.
Honey (played by Reithesniper)

Honey looks at Ultra-Woman, picking up her broom and tossing it at them it promptly sends her through a wall "Outta my house, geez-"
Kagami Tadashi-Tenshi (played by SoulHeart57)

“Honey, I moved out, go to my mom’s house, jeez! I’m not your drinking buddy!”
Maki Tadashi (played by Reithesniper)

She dropkicks her daughter on sight "Shoo!"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ☽ The End of Your Bed ☾

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus