Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » ☽ The End of Your Bed ☾

Miriam D. Xebec (played by Reithesniper)

"Oh hey-" she sit up and point at them "You seem real cool why dont you join my crew, how does doctor sound?"
Miriam D. Xebec wrote:
"Oh hey-" she sit up and point at them "You seem real cool why dont you join my crew, how does doctor sound?"
He sits up, squinting in confusion. ``Why the hell are you in my house??`` He rubs his eyes a bit. ``Get out, please-``
Jayson 'crybaby' cruiz (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

he'd jumped at the sight of curtis, relaxing he asked "uhm-- hi.... how'd you get in here?"
Jayson 'crybaby' cruiz wrote:
he'd jumped at the sight of curtis, relaxing he asked "uhm-- hi.... how'd you get in here?"

Catherine blinked twice and rubbed her eyes, only for the visage of a boy no older than fifteen to remain at the end of her bed. She did not know how he got there - as a former human and a more dignified fiend, she found it distasteful to make deals with children, so that was out of the question - either way, it must have been a hell of adventure, considering they were in Nessus.

"Hey, kid?" the devil called out, clearly a little spooked by this abnormality still, "whatcha doing in the 9th layer of hell?"
Surtr (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"What I want to know is why you're in my room. Why don't you get out of here?"
Tari - The Meta Runner (played by randomentity777)

"Aah! Demon!" Tari pulls her blankets over her head with a shriek of fear.
Andrew Rhodes (played by VoliminalVerse)

He lifted his head and perked a brow "wanna play Fortnite?"
Cici (played by Jaws)

"What in the tarnation is this!?", she said as she quickly picked her Jericho 941 and aimed towards Andrew. "V! What sick joke is this?", she was speaking to her ceiling.
RETIRED CHARACTERS (played anonymously)

"Hm?" He rose from his bed, "I don't remember inviting you here. Did I forget to pay my rent?" He rubbed his eyes.

"Hows'bout I just give you a glass of wine or a cigarette, or both, you forget about the debt and I'll pay the rent next week?"
Klaude grinned, slanted hazel eyes (that had a orange hue to them) looking at CiCi.
He opened a single eye and spoke "I smell the fire on you, warlock. Klau? Anyway, the library isn't in this wing of the temple. South wing, second floor is the library."
Epox (played by X2C)

(Sits up abruptly with a blaster aimed at him) Well well well, either you are lost or in a lot of trouble!
Suga (played by PinkBrat)

Most people would've been surprised to see a stranger in their home but not Suga! The unusual circumstance had her excited. She tossed the covers aside before hopping out of bed. "Am I needed for help?! Who needs saving?! What's the adventure?!" She had seen way too many, and been in too many, fantasy shows to believe that her life was turning into some strange fairytale.
Being a light sleeper anyway, Crownslayer jumps up, knife in hand. “Hey! Who are you, and what are you doing in my room?!”
RETIRED CHARACTERS (played anonymously)

(( Using Cazz Meine, which is located on Klaude's profile ))

Cazz stared for a moment, he assumed Klaude was at the end of his bed, wanting to ask him a stupid question, but realized it wasn't him, then reached underneath his bed to pull out a rifle, he aimed it at Crownslayer, "I'll give you 5.1 seconds to leave this room, drop anything you might have stole, take back anything you've left, or you'll be bleeding led." Cazz cocked the rifle back and glared.
He sat up and groaned "your friend is in the library"
John Watson (played by Atheist)

John quickly sat up at the slightest rustle of Mathius's cape, his hand instinctively reaching for and successfully aiming his sidearm with the precision of a well-trained infantryman. His vice-like grip was poised and resolute, his fierce gaze one of which gave the impression of a man unafraid to do what was necessary at the moment.

He never once wavered, and in a deathly quiet whisper, John addressed the intruder with calm sobriety. "Who are you and why are you here?"

He was keenly aware of the multitude of possibilities. He and Sherlock Holmes had made a lot of enemies over time, so it was no surprise to him that some of the criminal ilk felt brave or rather, stupid enough to cross swords with a former soldier and genius martial artist.
The doctor sat up. He automatically had a kindred spirit with Watson being that they are both military veterans who became physicians. "Problem with a patient?" he said in a groggy voice as he got out of bed and set his feet on the floor and slid his glasses on.
“How many doctors are gonna look at my Oripathy? I keep tellin’ ya, nothing you can do will work!”
Adam Lansen (played by VoliminalVerse)

He lifted his head "so we went past meeting, a date, a relationship, and a breakup straight to stalker ex-girlfriend?"
"Jeff, is that you?"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ☽ The End of Your Bed ☾

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus