Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » A New Home (OOC)

Naga (played by Serpentina_Winter)

"i just wanna say that i am mad at the lord knight for ignoring my question"
Pentre is very well trained in not mingling with mages. He knows well that answering these sort of questions can create enemies or show weaknesses / profiling.

He is very good at evading such questions with political/tactical replies to not give an answer that can reveal much about his way of working or mindset
I rather like Pentre so far, definately the condescending nobility type who feels he is superior to others. I have an elf like that who's rotting on a shelf actually (though she holds no legal power like pentre does)
If an elf with authority is what you seek... look no further... (though he is very condescending towards these mortal humans who barely live to see a day ... unruly children ... by elven standards )

These elves know well who Pentre and Conrad are and the consequences of "Emrys" (aka Taff) getting caught too.

It would be great to interact with your elves :D
Voldarian_Empire wrote:
I rather like Pentre so far, definately the condescending nobility type who feels he is superior to others. I have an elf like that who's rotting on a shelf actually (though she holds no legal power like pentre does)

He is the kind of evil guy, everyone loves to hate for one reason or another :D
Totally condescending towards anything non human, and even towards lesser humans/commoners
Alavara Yllatris (played anonymously)

She walks around with a couple noble guards as instructed by her father....this was the character I played with Juls for a short time.....she hasn't really been touched since. Originally she was a 5th edition d&d dragon sorceress....

Not sure when I'd bring her out of retirement but her profile would need heavily reviewed first.
Alavara Yllatris wrote:
She walks around with a couple noble guards as instructed by her father....this was the character I played with Juls for a short time.....she hasn't really been touched since. Originally she was a 5th edition d&d dragon sorceress....

Not sure when I'd bring her out of retirement but her profile would need heavily reviewed first.

Nahhh no need to rewrite her down, just toss her in this IC as a ranger or elf and put her high up the trees or behind thick bushes, spying on the gathered group, eavesdropping on them.

This guy here, is the leader of the elf archers / hunters / trackers :)
Your Alavara and this good hearted guy would work great.

They could find Alistair wounded and weak and decide to nurture/heal/hide him? unaware Taff Emrys is seeking him out for misusing magic/abusing dark magic

Or they could go back to the elven council to report on Pentre knowing the Radahan spell and hunting down 2 fugitives and hiring a drow... elves and drows dont see eye to eye...
Alavara Yllatris (played anonymously)

I do kind of like the idea of further complicating things, but I think I'll sleep on it first. I'll have to be up to work early and if I wait until tomorrow after my shift others will have been able to respond both IC and OOC most likely.

I would say if by ranger you mean archer I'd vastly prefer she simply remained the stuck up snobby sorceress that she is. Most likely she'd be somewhere nearby and her companions would have been sent to hide in the bushes.

I like the idea of her finding Alistair though, I cant say she would be real fond of the whole dark arts thing so when she realized that it would make for some interesting interactions, especially if other characters were present.
Indeed the RP is on its early days and we can toss a good bunch of characters and ideas here and there to prevent it stalling.

For now, we already have Pentre... the travelling party, Taff Emrys and Alistair into the mix :)

Let's see what else we can go weaving into the story
Ohhh I kind of want to post after that one haha but I feel like if I did we would be leaving Janella behind.

The reaction to those words I think can wait for after shes had an opportunity to respond
I am going to double post but only because I will be introducing a new chap IC wise
At the moment the interaction is mostly Pentre + Janella // Pentre vs Naga
This peep is going to give more IC opportunity for Nelly to reply to something/someone
I'm not sure if that makes me feel more guilty or less guilty about Janella now 🤔
For my awareness what is our posting order if we do have one at all?
or is it post as it goes, story lead replies?
No posting order that I'm aware of....usually I like the idea of just sensible and respectful posting for public forum rp, at least the open ones. That said I know of no defined one so far
Voldarian_Empire wrote:
No posting order that I'm aware of....usually I like the idea of just sensible and respectful posting for public forum rp, at least the open ones. That said I know of no defined one so far

I won't post further until Janella has had an opportunity to do so

-I leave Pentre for Janella to react to his demands
-I leave Glen for Nelly to react to his offer
Hey, this rp looks interesting! I was wondering if it was ok if I joined? All of my characters have human and fantasy versions of themselves so I can make them human for the rp and more accustomed to the setting, or maybe minor uses of magic. Whichever is preferred! :)

I was thinking of joining with this character, Nightfrost and make her somewhat of a ranger/explorer. For example, she is an artist, but her main job is exploring ruins for people and finding artifacts/treasure. If that's ok of course.
Naga (played by Serpentina_Winter)

"you do realize there are non-humans in this rp already, right?"
Naga wrote:
"you do realize there are non-humans in this rp already, right?"

No reason to be sarcastic, crystal was just being clear about their characters details :)
Crystaldragon126 wrote:
I was wondering if it was ok if I joined?

I'm not the OP but I've observed them say it was open for anyone to join in the past :D
I saw that, but I still wanted to check just in case a full dragon with shapeshifting and elemental types of magic was too much lol. Plus it might be interesting playing a more human character that maybe uses traditional magic like runes and small enchantments compared to what I normally use for my characters.

Edit:
:D It'd be great to join! And yeah I was trying to describe the idea of my character a little
If you feel that fits the setting more I say go with it. Most of my characters magics are the result of spoken spells (outside of her own kind of 'transformation'). She can cast a few things without the book from memory but I like the whole need for a thing to cast rather than simply tossing fireballs out randomly for no reason myself. Most times anyway ;)

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » A New Home (OOC)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus