Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » A New Home (OOC)

I think I'd like to see if and how this develops before deciding, maybe the rp will organically develop the reasoning even.

I do like the infusion of life you're injecting into the rp suddenly though tusitala ;)
Personally the way your realms treat magic sounds interesting, it wouldnt bother me if that was applied or not but that would be up to the OP as you are probably aware.

Poor Isabella doesnt much hide the fact shes walking around casting dark magics, she might find herself in some serious trouble soon....
Voldarian_Empire wrote:
Poor Isabella doesnt much hide the fact shes walking around casting dark magics, she might find herself in some serious trouble soon....

Alistair would encourage such practices

Taff would like to try to persuade her to use good magic instead of dark one
Voldarian_Empire wrote:
Personally the way your realms treat magic sounds interesting, it wouldnt bother me if that was applied or not but that would be up to the OP as you are probably aware

Indeed it is entirely up to Iltheyn

As far as I would envisage, the forest itself is a neutral ground, a safe haven for the poeple who have and practice magic of any kind (sort of like no man's land, enter at your own peril territory) whilst the village itself could fall under the law's grasp/reach
That makes sense to me personally, kind of international waters so to speak.

I think I'll wait to see if or what Janella might post before deciding how I might proceed myself.
Also it doesn't necessarily need to be an interaction Pentre-Janella-Isabella.

We can have side scenes, for example, the dog catching Alistair's scent of dark magic and running off following that trail leaving Janella to go to speak with Pentre.

That would broaden the scope of locations and events if Isabella was to find Alistair & Taff either further ahead or the opposite direction (ask who they are, why are they here, what are they doing, etc...)

There are choices too.

- Isabella might find Taff who is running from Pentre and seeking Alistair

- She might find Alistair instead who is hiding and practicing dark spells trying to summon demons, creatures of the dark, wraiths... in his quest to become a lich

or she might just follow Janella and meet with Pentre and overhear the people he is seeking out and why and the bounty offered.
That could also help break up the pile of characters centered in one location too. Personally I would be interested to see the interactions Alistair (think I was misspelling his name before) and Isabella would have, though any of those options would be worth pursuing.

In addition different subscenes developing offers opportunity for other new player characters to drop in even ;) wonders what Juls is doing....
Voldarian do you want to go first, since Jan spoke to Isabella last? I thought Pentre was riding up on the group and calling for Jan, but I'm willing to respond to everyone in my posts cause I don't wanna exclude anyobe. If not, I'll go ahead and throw a post out there.
I mean I can but honestly Isabella and her pooch will have more of a reaction to things after Janellas post I think, seeing as Pentre is literally calling her out and I'm presuming theres going to be some definate response particularly seeing as they have apparent history together.

If you would like I can post a reaction to Janellas words and Pentres call, but I personally feel like it makes more sense for Janella to go next after pentre walked in.

Edit: this also gives me time to peel my backside off of my bed at long last. How many naps in a day is too many? XD
I'll go ahead and post, just didn't want to step on any toes.
I very much appreciate the concern ❤
Voldarian_Empire wrote:
wonders what Juls is doing....

Ahh Juls absence and delays might be my fault

I kidnapped Juls and trapped her in so many other RPs of mine, this poor writer struggles to keep up with them all, entirely guilty as charged.

Can't help enjoying roleplaying with Juls so much, I snatch every opportunity I can come across
Some of us are still waiting for our first turn with them 😭
Ohhh you don't know what you're missing!

Come think of it Iltheyn is an awesome writer when he gets going too, shame he is so busy at the moment
I am a fan of a few writers here I've never gotten the chance to write with yet. I started one with Juls months ago but because of an issue I had with another user I ended up backing out. We havent had a chance to get another going since then.

That said Iltheyn has escaped my radar until this rp started, and so far I've been pleased with the writings they produce as well.

I must say you impressed me too, particularly once I read english was your third language....I never would have guessed that prior to reading it.
I just try my best and try to enjoy myself :)
I felt my ears burning...

I've also been on a total wild west kick and have been slackin' on my fantasy RPs ... yeeehaw pardner!
Juls wrote:
I felt my ears burning...

Probably because I was throwing fireballs at them heh....or in your lands maybe they're called boomsticks? I'll tell you if the wild west held any interest for me I'd chase you down ;) I remember when you started down the path to the wild west XD
I have never tried a wild west RP before... not sure I would be any good at it
Tusitala2017 wrote:
I have never tried a wild west RP before... not sure I would be any good at it

100% of my inspiration would come from back to the future 3 if I ever tried lol
Voldarian_Empire wrote:
I remember when you started down the path to the wild west XD

Which was a total whim that day and now it's my favorite. Probably cause I'm a horse-nerd, a tom-boy, and I like revolvers. :) Write what ya know, right? (Though I'll admit I know next to nothing about cows)

Tus, V_E, you ever want to try it... you know where to find me! :) They don't even have to be pure wild west. Mipps and I have one with her starship captain that time traveled back in time and the mis-match has been crazy fun.

((Okay, I'll stop hijacking this thread now... ))

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » A New Home (OOC)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus