Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » A New Home (OOC)

Admittedly I was not 100% sure how or even if that hat would work on Isabella, but I felt it probably would considering. I left it a little vague in its description for that reason. I can edit the post some to make it either more elaborate or change inconsistencies with how the hat works, also if @tusitala or @justabitevil want to describe her a little visually feel free (since you two seem very familiar with elves and are thoroughly invested in the interactions with Isabella).

One question I had though, would the hat itself be made to look differently as well or would it remain the same brown hat it was before the transformation?
I think the hat could be made to look differently either with the disguise being used or with a simple charm, since it wouldn't take complex magic to change the appearance of a small, inanimate object. It'd make sense to be able to change the hat along with your appearance, or it wouldn't be a very good disguise. Come to think of it I'm not sure what kind of hats that elves even wear.

Edit: Okay after a search of the internets, I found that elves seems to wear either a witches hat or something like a pirate hat. I guess they don't wear hats much since they want to show off their glorious hair. But I did find this!

2zh3lBR.jpg
Elves, especially females, go for cloaks with hoods rather than hats

So I guess a witch one (or the scarecrow style one) may suit better
Tusitala2017 wrote:
Elves, especially females, go for cloaks with hoods rather than hats

Actually if it's possible it can turn into a hooded cloak she was wearing that would be my own preference. Is that possible though?
I'm sure it would be.
In theory it could be tied around her neck red riding hood style and if it comes off it would stop working? Or would the hood have to remain up for it to work?
I think that an arrangement like that could work. As long as she is still wearing the garment.
Just a heads up-

I have a family emergency to tend to that may leave my responses delayed over the next few days or week. Sorry about this but it really is unavoidable. I should be able to get a post out today but by wednesday or Thursday of this week expect my activity to stall for a few days. Not to worry I will return and feel free to poke me after a week if you havent heard from me.
It’s fine, I hope things get better on your end! If you need anything like an update as to what happened within the rp while you were away let me know! :)

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » A New Home (OOC)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus