Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » A New Home (OOC)

Iltheyn Topic Starter

Working on a post now. If you're wondering, since I don't know how to describe it indirectly, Dorian's accent is French.
Thanks for the heads up, once you have one out there I should be good for one post too then I'll sleep all day XD (nigh shift) if it's reasonable for me to do so when i wake up i can probably manage another before work though
Iltheyn Topic Starter

Its all your's. Also I do not envy you.
Well in Jan's mind that's better than getting any closer, but she's also very curious.

I work a night shift tonight and tomorrow night but I will check in sporadically, I try to prioritize group rps between shifts so as not to keep people waiting too much. I'll be off Monday through Wednesday and will be able to keep up better after that. Gotta turn in soon myself.
I'm not sure if this next post will lay their minds to ease or only concern them more but I'm already thoroughly writing it. Almost as much as I'm enjoying the irony in the drow and the half undead girl working night shifts XD (which btw I thoroughly enjoy)

Also thx for the heads up, I'm usually pretty dedicated so as long as we can keep things moving I'll still be here when you return, also I dont mind waiting mon-wed personally
Voldarian_Empire wrote:
... and possible new additions

I'm reading as things are posted, but am going to hold off for a little bit yet, maybe see how this particular scene plays out first. Also, I'm being very indecisive about which character I want to play. XD
Juls wrote:
Voldarian_Empire wrote:
... and possible new additions

I'm reading as things are posted, but am going to hold off for a little bit yet, maybe see how this particular scene plays out first. Also, I'm being very indecisive about which character I want to play. XD

Actually I am personally very glad you're still interested, I've been dying to wind up in another rp you were involved in :D
Can't wait for Juls to join!

I love working night shift, get that shift differential.

About to lie down after a shift, I'll get a post in tomorrow and will be able to keep up well until Thursday.

I also love how Dorian was just trying to have a simple walk in the woods and then he runs into a half-drow wanting to mug him, and a strange looking girl on an undead husky.
Iltheyn Topic Starter

Oh, it gets worse than that even.

I am going to be working a long shift today so I very likely won't be able to reply tonight; I'll try to get around to it tomorrow. There's another rp I have yet to reply to, so I'll need to prioritize that one if I get the time after work.
iltheyn wrote:
Oh, it gets worse than that even.

I am going to be working a long shift today so I very likely won't be able to reply tonight; I'll try to get around to it tomorrow. There's another rp I have yet to reply to, so I'll need to prioritize that one if I get the time after work.

I'm willing to wait or I can make a response soon (will be going to bed un the nearish future)

Either way works for me, just thought I would drop the offer.
Iltheyn Topic Starter

Turns out I got the date wrong. So I posted today. Tomorrow I have the long shift.
Naga (played by Serpentina_Winter)

"hey, may i join with my new character?"
I decided to post after all.
Oh man this keeps getting weirder and weirder.

I love it.
Naga (played by Serpentina_Winter)

"do i require permission to join? or do i just randomly join?"
Iltheyn Topic Starter

@Serpentina_Winter You can join at will.

@JustaBitEvil yes, that's how open rps are meant to be!
Apologies... I'd love to jump in on this one, but I seem to have stretched myself too thin on RPs (again). Why do I stress myself out like this? LOL. iltheyn, I like your style and I hope to get a chance to RP with you in the future! :)

Voldarian_Empire, the stars will align one of these days!
Juls wrote:
Voldarian_Empire, the stars will align one of these days!

Can't wait for that day ;)

Regardless I'll say this about you Juls....you've always informed me/others if you weren't going to end up joining. Don't think you have a ghostly bone in your body do you? :p
Wish I could claim that was true, but I've been guilty of ghosting more than a few times over the years. Usually with the best intentions to get around to replying. But I'm trying to get better about it.
Iltheyn Topic Starter

No worries. I was waiting for a while for Janella's post but I'm gonna go ahead and post sometime today since its been two days.

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » A New Home (OOC)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus