Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » A New Home (OOC)

I agree the most appropriate thing would be to edit your post personally

Also I'm fine with that, honestly isabella is tired and hungry and would enjoy the chance to sit and eat something in town, though I'm on the fence about her remembering that undead dog may not be a welcome sight walking into town hah
Rufus may be the tough bandit, tall, strong, burly and feisty but.... his weakness is that he is absolutely utterly superstitious to the point of being a big chicken.

It will be interested to see him linger nearby a drow, with a witch! even a small sized one
Naga (played by Serpentina_Winter)

"naga is no witch"
Naga wrote:
"naga is no witch"

Isabella is a witch, not to mention the undead lineage. I believe that's who tusitala was referring to.

That said the combination sounds like a blast! Skeptic scaring child witches with Janella standing nearby just being the Janella I've already come to enjoy XD
Naga (played by Serpentina_Winter)

"oh"
@tusitala

I'm pretty sure I'm willing to toss Alavara in here if you're still interested. I'm not yet sure why she would have any interest in this group but her guards could be one or two of the elves in the trees as she is too good for such things XD if you have other plans already for those elves that's fine too though
Voldarian_Empire wrote:
@tusitala

I'm pretty sure I'm willing to toss Alavara in here if you're still interested. I'm not yet sure why she would have any interest in this group but her guards could be one or two of the elves in the trees as she is too good for such things XD if you have other plans already for those elves that's fine too though

Sure thing! Looking forward to interacting with Alavara
Any ideas what they would be interested in here? I was thinking something to do with Pentre and Janella's interaction but idk what exactly....didn't you have an elf you were looking at tossing in too?
Alavara is a great sorceress right? With 2 elves for bodyguards, correct?
Tusitala2017 wrote:
Alavara is a great sorceress right? With 2 elves for bodyguards, correct?

Correct, her skill as a sorceress can be moved up or down to suit needs though. Shes also from a noble family, superior and such as I mentioned before.
Hi, I was wondering if it was alright if I could join you guys, also the character I'd like to use is Juno bastien.
Kaizasuno wrote:
Hi, I was wondering if it was alright if I could join you guys, also the character I'd like to use is Juno bastien.

Welcome aboard
Welcome to the group!
Thank you! šŸ˜€
Sorry for my delay, got a post up today though ^_^

Hope everyone is doing well! ā¤
Its fine! The forum hasnā€™t been super active, and I donā€™t really know what I should have my character do lol XD
Crystaldragon126 wrote:
Its fine! The forum hasnā€™t been super active, and I donā€™t really know what I should have my character do lol XD

I can stir the pot... a little

How about if sir Lancelot, in his haste to get back to his comrades quickly, slams into your character?

The encounter can either...

a) be angry along the lines of

she says "watch where you're going, will you!"

he replies "same to you! how dare give orders to a knight of the realm, peasant! Move out of the way!" he snaps back annoyed

b) be nice along the lines of Lancelot playing the knight

"my goodness, I am so sorry, I didn't see you or expect you there... here... are you hurt? you shouldnt wander alone at dusk in the forest, allow me to accompany you, your horse is injured on my account so I must repay the debt somehow..."
LANCELOT knight guard peasant wrote:
Crystaldragon126 wrote:

I can stir the pot... a little

How about if sir Lancelot, in his haste to get back to his comrades quickly, slams into your character?

The encounter can either...

a) be angry along the lines of

she says "watch where you're going, will you!"

he replies "same to you! how dare give orders to a knight of the realm, peasant! Move out of the way!" he snaps back annoyed

b) be nice along the lines of Lancelot playing the knight

"my goodness, I am so sorry, I didn't see you or expect you there... here... are you hurt? you shouldnt wander alone at dusk in the forest, allow me to accompany you, your horse is injured on my account so I must repay the debt somehow..."

Either of those would be great if you wanted to do that! :) Nightfrost is on the same road and just a little bit ahead of them if I remember correctly. Sheā€™s leading her horse Hador home
a - gives a confrontational edge between the pair so likely they part ways and accidentally stumble into one another

b - gives a friendly edge so they can travel together longer, perhaps invite each other out etc

which of the 2 takes do you prefer?

depends a lot on the kind of relationship you want your character to have with Lancelot
LANCELOT knight guard peasant wrote:
a - gives a confrontational edge between the pair so likely they part ways and accidentally stumble into one another

b - gives a friendly edge so they can travel together longer, perhaps invite each other out etc

which of the 2 takes do you prefer?

depends a lot on the kind of relationship you want your character to have with Lancelot

Nightfrost isnā€™t super confrontational, so if you want to maybe heā€™s kind of like B and we see how it goes? Sheā€™d probably be very apologetic either way, if anything Hador might give a little glare XD

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » A New Home (OOC)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus