Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » A New Home (OOC)

I am so sorry, I thought it was your turn to post. Derp.
Iltheyn Topic Starter

No worries! I didn't exactly set a strict post order. I suppose I should post that somewhere...
reeee
Iltheyn Topic Starter

Posted! Sorry, he's not a very good master.
I don't think Aun cares.
iltheyn wrote:
I didn't exactly set a strict post order. I suppose I should post that somewhere...

I've always been of the opinion that in these open forum rps, utilizing respect and sensible posting is something I prefer over strict posting order. If done correctly the rp flows more organically than strict posting order....

Just adding my 2c.....I should be able to post after work, still be several more hours though.
I just didn’t like the thought of holding things up.
I really meant to post yesterday, sorry. I had such an exhausting day I ate a can of ravioli after work and collapsed into bed, only to wake up and get right back to working XD

I'm going to grab some food and write out responses, this will be the first one I write :) sorry for the delay
I'm waiting for a good moment to step in, without disrupting things :)
Tusitala2017 wrote:

I'm glad to see you're still creeping on this honestly, I always thought writing with you would be fun ^_^

The post turned out to be a little lot longer than I expected, but it's up there XD
Voldarian_Empire wrote:
Tusitala2017 wrote:

I'm glad to see you're still creeping on this honestly, I always thought writing with you would be fun ^_^

The post turned out to be a little lot longer than I expected, but it's up there XD

What sort of characters are you looking forward to? or side plot?
Tusitala2017 wrote:
What sort of characters are you looking forward to? or side plot?

I'm not sure honestly
....I think it might be nice to have a character for Isabella to impress herself upon but I don't find it an absolute mandate or anything.

Someone with a hidden agenda could be fun too, maybe that needs certain things from certain characters involved for some kind of something? (Even if it's not so good)

As far as plots I was hoping interactions between characters might yield something. Isabella has something she would like to do some day but it can also be ignored in favor of other goals. She's very impressionable and could be convinced to help out if shes comfortable enough with someone (even if they're a rather evil person themselves)
Naga (played by Serpentina_Winter)

"am i allowed to join"
Yes, it’s an open rp so it’s fine to join, Naga. ^.^
Naga (played by Serpentina_Winter)

"thank you, this character was made and perfected in their thought process but i have not been able to use them yet"
For the record, Isabella is a very impressionable little girl. Convincing her to help Janella spy etc. wouldn't be terribly difficult as long as Isabella became comfortable with Janella.

Edit: I realized after posting this I had kind of already mentioned this XD
Iltheyn Topic Starter

She'll be a little spy in no time.
iltheyn wrote:
She'll be a little spy in no time.

That could lead us into some form of solid plot even ;)
Janella is quick to exploit an opportunity. I will post tomorrow morning, it’s early afternoon for me now and I gotta sleep before work.
Iltheyn Topic Starter

It might take me a while to post again as this week and next week have become unexpectedly busy for me. I have to cover several shifts for someone at work who's dealing with a family emergency.

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » A New Home (OOC)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus