Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Superion wrote:
"You're one of the most gorgeous women I have ever met. Definitely date." He smiles charmingly.

Then sends snuggly kittens.

she chuckles and thus responds. "Well then what can I say to that I will go boldly where none have gone before and beam me up Scotty"
Michael Knight (played by Rattlesnake)

“I’d say date, but I wouldn’t want to put you in danger.” He’d wink, flashing a charming smile.
Red Hood (played anonymously)

"I'd date you just to ride shotgun in K.I.T.T" he quipped sarcastically
Michael Knight (played by Rattlesnake)

“You don’t need to date me to catch a ride, pal. Why don’t you hop in? Could always use a friend on who knows his way out of a fight.”
Xailah Alptraum (played anonymously)

"Michael?" The man was met with round eyes, pupils dilated to the size of nickels. Then came an uncharacteristic chirp. "The Michael Knight?!" Xailah was absolutely awestruck. Hers was a rare display of childish excitement, one which could only be found in an automobile enthusiast. Forget the man, she wanted to see that neat car of his! "I can play with the idea of becoming friends, if you would let me take K.I.T.T. for a spin."
*oops*
Red Hood (played anonymously)

Michael Knight wrote:
“You don’t need to date me to catch a ride, pal. Why don’t you hop in? Could always use a friend on who knows his way out of a fight.”

The vigilante got into the passenger's side and spoke "hey KITT. You're looking good. I've read your dossier on the bat-computer"

He glanced out the window at the beautiful woman "definitely date, but hold that thought"
"Hmm.. Pass. I have no time on dating OR friending people. It's a serious waste of my time and i don't wanna miss sword training." Nolegs said, as he rolled off into the distance.
Bela 'Ashura' Shinigami (played by Reithesniper)

"Well he's a cat and a skilled swordsman..... Plus I can understand him so like any other cat, he's a friend
Asheron Modern (played anonymously)

"You seem like an interesting woman and from the looks of it, you can fight."

Friend
Superion (played anonymously)

Luke doesn't know what to make of Asheron, "Hmm. Possible friend, but I'll pass for now."

Cheeky Incantations wrote:
Superion wrote:
"You're one of the most gorgeous women I have ever met. Definitely date." He smiles charmingly.

Then sends snuggly kittens.

she chuckles and thus responds. "Well then what can I say to that I will go boldly where none have gone before and beam me up Scotty"

The transporter turns Miranda into pure energy before beaming her aboard Luke's starship, "Hello, Alice." He jokes, presenting a blue hand to her, "Welcome to Wonderland." And then Luke proceeds to take her on a grand adventure throughout the galaxy as only a Starship Captain can.
Adrian Hawthorne (played by VoliminalVerse)

"Friend, if you can get me into the Starfleet Marines....."
Melanie Kyle (played by Rattlesnake)

“I’d offer you a job if that counts as friendship.”
Veliai Rilynath (played by VoliminalVerse)

He left her a tray of royal finger cakes as a token of friendship.
Cyber 'surf' Lightseeker (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

He'd offered Veliai a can of monster energy
Pya (played by Reithesniper)

She'd offer him a cheese burger on a tray, along with a monster energy drink "Here you go young sir" she'd smile

(Friend)
Jason Falcone (played by Rattlesnake)

“Pass.”
Cyber 'surf' Lightseeker (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

"Friends-- maybe--?"
Nimalin (played by fiesch)

"Ah- pass.."
"Friend. Without a doubt. You remind me of my friend Aleu. She was a great warrior who fell in battle. Certainly one of the most deserving members of Fate's Circle and even The Sanctum"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus