Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Karen Stark (played anonymously)

Karen looks him up and down, "Friend."
Scott Smith (played anonymously)

Scott having come home on leave to find his fiancée had dumped him, looks Karen down and up and says, "You look very dateable!"
Seth McAllen (played by VoliminalVerse)

"Another soldier? What do you think? Oh, and Rangers lead the way"
Adrian Hawthorne (played by VoliminalVerse)

Looks up at Scott and Seth "you know what army stands for: aren't really Marines yet, but nobody better <f-bomb> with either of them or you'll have me to deal with"
Scott Smith (played anonymously)

*Looks at the JarHead* "Actually, 'Army' means not stupid enough to BE a Marine. Sorry Seth and Adrian, I don't swing that way. My fiancée ... ex-fiancée may have done me wrong, but I am only into girls. Hard pass on you both."
Seth McAllen (played by VoliminalVerse)

He glances at the Marine before fighting back a mocking laugh "okay buddy"
Vi Rosst (played by fiesch)

The witch paused then shook his head. "Honestly I don't do good with authority and those who support them so Imma pass bud."
Vivian the Witch (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"Hmm.. F-Friend.. Because y-you and i are w-witches.." Vivian said, studdering a bit.
"A witch? I wouldn't mind being your friend."
Bennet (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

"freinds.. if you don't mind that is."
Tora (played by Reithesniper)

"Lets see how far I can go without getting stabbed for a day, to Romona town!"

Friend

"We can also like... Go bowling or something-"
Alastor (played by Jaws)

He saw Tora and quickly made his decision. “Want to play some video games at my place?”, he said.

(Friend)

"Date" She grins and winks at him.
Autumn (played anonymously)

Let's mingle with the crowd a little. Don't mind me, I'm fairly new here.

"A raven-haired beauty met on a moonless night. Deep in the forest where emerald leaves flutter with a warm zephyr." He gazes with curiosity, then of adoration, a gleam of green set in his eyes, he continues. "Perhaps, if you would have the same conclusion, a date?"

Karen looks at the handsome Fae with no small amount of awe and admiration as she feels heat enter her cheeks and they redden in response to that soft, silky, voice, "Y-Yes, a date."
Pya (played by Reithesniper)

"Well touching me is pretty weird so I can only say friend can't I?"

She begins melting into a puddle, she'd just got on her break give her a while
A'sraha (played by hexblading)

"Mmh... no offense, but I'll give you a right pass."
Veliai Rilynath (played by VoliminalVerse)

Veliai gave her various treats as friendship
Imnik Aadhor (played by fiesch)

The alien studied the person before them before folding all four arms across their chest to place their fingertips on their shoulders and bowed. "Friendship is all I shall seek."
Fantasy Creatures (played by PinkBrat)

The blue haired woman looked the creature up and down before finally resting on their face, a smile on her own. "I don't know what you are but you are beautiful. I do not date so I will say friendship!" Harmony replied with a cheerful tone.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus