Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Lael (played by Jaws)

"It has seem I wandered away from Daddy", she said as she picked up a note. She looked up at Jessie, "Daddy always said to be cautious around strangers." She then looked at a cigarette, "That is a yucky popsicle. Here, have a popsicle." She held a popsicle up towards Jessie with a smile.

(Friend)
"Pass, but only because I'm a grown-up young lady" he said with a gentle smile. "Maybe you and my son Luke can play one day"
Reina Chronovia (played by SoulHeart57)

Reina tackle hugs Todd. “Date!”
Jessie Risque (played by Rattlesnake)

Lael wrote:
"It has seem I wandered away from Daddy", she said as she picked up a note. She looked up at Jessie, "Daddy always said to be cautious around strangers." She then looked at a cigarette, "That is a yucky popsicle. Here, have a popsicle." She held a popsicle up towards Jessie with a smile.

(Friend)

Jessie looked at her cigarette and back down at the young woman. She thought about it blankly before she’d put out her cigarette and take the popsicle. “Fine.”

“A date or two maybe for Todd. Definitely date Reina.”
Honey (played by Reithesniper)

Reina Chronovia wrote:
Reina tackle hugs Todd. “Date!”

"Normally other witches are like mean so I guess friend she seems a little childish with the tackle hugging, but thats fine I'll take her to a bar or an open field I guess"

"....I wanna see how many fights she gets into-"
Sab doesn't even deign to look up. He shrugs.

"It's like Tinder, right? Throw things at the wall, see what sticks? Hey- if ya of age and ya got a pulse, I'd give dating a go."

“If that’s the case then why not give me a go?” She smirked at him, still sucking the replacement cigarette. A popsicle the little girl gave her.
Daniel McGrath (played by Malacath)

"I think a date would be great if yer interested. Especially if you enjoy gingers." Daniel playfully winked.

“Oh definitely.” She winked at the boy. “Date.”
Tory Nichols (played by FrostWolf)

"Friend"

“Same to you.”
Adam Lansen (played by VoliminalVerse)

"Who wouldn't date a smoke show like you? I'm sure even my buddy and his husband would say 'yeah, maybe'"

“Show me how a soldier treats a girl then.” She’d tease.
Cyber 'surf' Lightseeker (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

He'd awkwardly waved to jessie before blurting out in a scared manner "I'll pass- -"

“Pass myself.” She said as she blew cigarette smoke toward him.
Olivia (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"I suppose i'll pass." Olivia then shrugged.
Cyber 'surf' Lightseeker (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

He offered olivia a tokidoki unicornio toy
Friend
Superion (played anonymously)

"You're one of the most gorgeous women I have ever met. Definitely date." He smiles charmingly.

Then sends snuggly kittens.
Red Hood (played anonymously)

"A Kryptonian? Maybe you won't be as annoying as Big Blue"

Friend

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus