Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Brock (played by Jaws)

"Strange but I am quite curious", Brock looked at it. "So friend", he hesitantly answered.
Zero (played by Reithesniper)

He looks nervously at the city of dawn "My guy there is so many things wrong with this-"

"Anyways-" he turns to brock "Eh, Friend"
Ultra-Woman (played anonymously)

"Pass."
Mad Rat (played anonymously)

"Pass."
Dwayne Diaz (played by scare)

Dwayne I have a girlfriend but I like making new friends
Dyllan Parker (played anonymously)

"Pass."

" Pass, sorry I guess-" he shrugs
Explorer (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

"you look cool! Let's be friends!"
Miguel Diaz (played anonymously)

"Hm... pass."
Courtney Jones (played by scare)

Courtney Friend
Korby Pureheart (played anonymously)

"Poyo.." (Translation: "Pass..")
Liam Stark (played anonymously)

"Easily friend. This guy is some alien from the sorts!"
Jessica Diaz (played anonymously)

friend
Nini Roberts (played by Felicia_Marie2000)

Nini looks Jessica up and down, "I have to say friend. I mean you may be beautiful, but you aren't even close to being my type."
David 'Zero' Cunningham (played by Lanx12)

Yeah id date ya. You look like the type of party girl I like.
Jessica Diaz (played anonymously)

Nini Roberts wrote:
Nini looks Jessica up and down, "I have to say friend. I mean you may be beautiful, but you aren't even close to being my type."

Jessica friend

" Ehh, Pass!"

Que Free bird solo

"Oh no-"
Dyllan Parker (played anonymously)

Nini Roberts wrote:

"Date. No questions asked."
Zeno (played by GingerHades)

"Apologies for my intrusion... But aren't you forgetting someone?" The beast reluctantly creeps onto the scene, pointing a copper-plated claw at Zero. "Forgive me if I'm wrong, but I believe you cannot just ignore whoever is next in line in favour of somebody else."

All three eyes blink slowly as he becomes more relaxed. "Do not get me wrong. I am still willing to be your friend," Zeno chuffs, focusing back on the demon not far ahead, considering how he was skipped. "And to you as well, winged humanoid. Friend."
Sarah Marlowe (played by Dawnia)

"Hey Zeno... Pass
Zeno wrote:
"Apologies for my intrusion... But aren't you forgetting someone?" The beast reluctantly creeps onto the scene, pointing a copper-plated claw at Zero. "Forgive me if I'm wrong, but I believe you cannot just ignore whoever is next in line in favour of somebody else."

All three eyes blink slowly as he becomes more relaxed. "Do not get me wrong. I am still willing to be your friend," Zeno chuffs, focusing back on the demon not far ahead, considering how he was skipped. "And to you as well, winged humanoid. Friend."
OOC: It is very possible that there is a block between them. I know there is an option to not see characters of those you block. It's awkward in these games I know, but is very much possible.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus