Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

moved to group GGC (played anonymously)

Rott raised the net he was holding, until he recognized the dog. "Oh, you again. Hello. Is your owner doing well?" He lowered the net and smiled.

Friend
Sol Badguy (played by FictionDragonborn)

Meh, Consider me your friend.
Leithiandir (played anonymously)

"Extending my hand, I offer a gesture of friendship and optimism. It is a symbol of my willingness to connect with others and my belief in the power of hope. "
Scarlet carefully considered Leithiandir's extended hand, analyzing the subtle nuances of his demeanor and the sincerity behind his gesture. Her commitment to forming meaningful connections guided her response. With a warm yet measured smile, she extended her hand in response, reciprocating with her own gesture of friendship.

"Friendship?....In that case..." As she spoke, her soft voice carried a genuine tone of intrigue. "In pursuing shared ideals and the strength that comes from unity. ..May our paths intertwine in a harmonious journey towards a greater purpose." Scarlet's commitment to fostering positive relationships aligned with her dedication and harmony virtues. In Leithiandir, she saw an opportunity to cultivate a connection built on mutual respect and shared aspirations.
"You're pretty. Can we be friends?". The Saiyan tilted his head with a wide smile.
Spawn (played by FictionDragonborn)

I guess We can be friends...
Oswald Ozzy Brown (played anonymously)

"I'd oughta suppose we can be friends."
Kyo Kusanagi (played by FictionDragonborn)

Friends. This guy reminds me of myself.
Kariko Hotoka (played by Reithesniper)

Kariko shrugs "sure friends, I have nothing against him-"
FrostNova (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Pass. Nothing against you, but I'm not interested in you."
Friends. I feel Calm around her...
Thor the Malinois (played anonymously)

He would sniff the other dog's snout before dropping into a play bow and barking. He gave Courage a few boops with his paw
Kariko Hotoka (played by Reithesniper)

"Aw.. what a goood boy-" she said smiling "Ok, maybe I want a ninja hound now-" she said, giving the dog a pat on the head
Katz (played by FictionDragonborn)

Friends. I do love some ninja action.
Claude Gau (played by Jaws)

"I can try to be friends", Claude said. However, she was going to be on her toes the whole time with the feline con man.
Dante (played by FictionDragonborn)

I like her style, So Friends it is.
Mono (played by Botol_O_Wata)

Friends. We got the same hair, which I think is considered a valid reason in the human world.
Ganzigg (played by Samiakki)

"I like to think I've been around long enough that I could show some folks a thing or two about life, especially where it concerns a dangerous world like Vana'diel."

Ganzigg's hand raised to scratch the side of his head, his ear-like hair protrusion bouncing slightly.

"Hmm. You look lost, lad. Call on me when you need a friend to show you the way."
SqulPKB.png
Fake Peppino (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"Ehhh... Possible friend."
Medea was nade.. uncomfortable by the odd form of life... but he wasnt rude.. deciding they could be friends.. as long as he didnt touch him

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus