Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Kärlek OchFred (played anonymously)

The man raised his brows. "Well, look at you, being drop dead gorgeous!" Karlek winked.
"Could I buy you a coffee, or another drink you might would prefer instead?"

Date.
"Friend. I'm curious to learn more about people who are similar to me."
Ms. Charlie (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"Hm... Pass. I'm not sure if being friends with a robot is a good idea..."
Kickback (played by randomentity777)

"Friend. Because I can reassure ya that there is nothing wrong with having a giant robot as a friend. Be it me, or that other bot up there, you got nothin' to worry about."
FrostNova (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Pass. Rest assured while you may be useful, I do need a machine."
Medea smiled at her. "As cold as the corpses I raise.. she's got a limited time span, although Im sure they dislike me Ill make it worth while"
Eun Ae Chun (played anonymously)

The woman hummed curiously, looking the person up and down. Eventually she gave a delighted grin, attempting to link arms with Medea. "You're cute. If you can survive a spar against me I'd give you the honor of dating me once!"
"Ere's nay reason we can't be mates..."friend
I suppose we can be friends.
James Moriarty (played by Atheist)

"Pass," Jim slurred. "I already have one 'Ice Man' at my heels. I couldn't fathom a second. Don't worry though, I'm sure there are plenty of birds out there that find your edgy ways appealing."
Alternate (played anonymously)

She kinda just looked at James.. she began to stare at him...

"Pass." She said, deciding to answer in his voice.. cause like.. who'd want to be friends with a fake?
Fake Peppino (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"Friend, I guess."

(there, you found your answer XD)
Hyde Kido (played by FictionDragonborn)

Sure, We can be friends.
Mono (played by Botol_O_Wata)

"You seem pretty intense! I'd be your friend, and not being on your bad side is just a bonus."
"Oh, um. . . I have to admit, you put me a bit on edge. . . but that doesn't mean I dislike you! Please don't mistake my intentions!" Her hands shot up, waving defensively. "I can show you the forge, I suppose, if you'd have me as a friend. It's not very exciting, but if you don't mind the heat, I think you'd find it quite nice."
It took some shuffling through his phone - he kept being distracted by ads! Why in the world it always had to be attractive girls in ads?! - before Burt was able to figure out what a forge was. All his life he'd had practice with fire weapons, his claws being really the only thing he needed as far as blades went... but a lady who crafted weapons DEFINITELY was on his 'potential dates' list!

Problem... was she single? He HOPED she was! At the very least she didn't seem interested in the other guy so maybe, he had a chance? Burt was very confident that his umpteenth Quest For A Date would be a successful one!

Fluffing up his fringe and striking the most absolutely irresistible macho pose of his repertoire (which only had the effect to make him look funny, like he was puffing up his chest in the imitation of a turkey), he smiled gallantly at Helielle.

"You're speaking my language, pretty lady! I fight off 'em goons with a FLAMETHROWER", surely that would impress a gal who worked with fire, "and you gotta see how I can make 'em run!" He winked. "Wouldn't mind tellin' you about Wonder Claw's triumphs, maybe over a drink? Or a movie? I even have a bike if you like somethin' more exciting, I could date you to a bike race! It's fun, and no one races faster than Wonder Claws!"

He had impressed her?...
Helielle had to do a double-take; initially calm, but seeing Burt again, her eyes enlarged like saucers.

All that fur. . . those teeth. . . Altana be good, not those wicked teeth. . .

"Oh, Goddess, no! N-Not a Beastman!" A hand clapped over her mouth while a finger on the other one jut out at Burt. "No, no. . . h-help, someone, help me! It's trying to use its wiles against me! Guards, GUARDS!"

Not only offended that the wretched creature would try to seduce her for his wicked schemes, she was terrified of even being near him, it seemed. She seemed about ready to flee right then and there. It sounded, by all accounts, like a pass.
Titania (played by Reithesniper)

Titania looked at the elf looking person.. she looked for a long time.. "Yeah.. Id date her, but Im only like 7 inches tall so Im not sure it'll fully pan out like I'd like-" she said giggling

You heard her folks, Date
"You're really small.....I suppose I have to protect you, Butterfly"

He said as he looked at her strangely
Leila (played by Aya)

“I do like a strong warrior… Date!” Leila giggled.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus