Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Titania (played by Reithesniper)

Titana looked at Leila; "Looking for a strong warrior yeah?" She asked "Well you got one!" She said

Date!
Friends. I commend her strength.
Astarion Ancunín (played by Mando)

"Friends, perhaps. You do seem refined, after all."
Talyra Warstorm (played anonymously)

Date! Definitely date!
Alliyus (played by Alliyus)

Hello. Friend
Sherlock Holmes (played by Atheist)

"Who or what did I miss?" the detective groused looking at the empty space that was once previously occupied.

"Missed opportunities either become wisdom or regret. It's all a matter of preference. In this instance, I choose wisdom. I feel as though we could have been friends, but considering who I am and how I tend to be, it may have been better left as a missed opportunity on your part."
Hazel (played by Alliyus)

Hmm? Hazel turned her head to look at the man.
Jagbir Asplund (played anonymously)

"Another detective?" Jagbir raised his brow with a warm smile. "Detectives must stick together, yes?"

Friend

Bonus for Hazel, since they misunderstood the rules
Jagbir glanced at the angel curiously. "Something seems off about you.. No offense.."

Pass.[/b]
Hazel (played by Alliyus)

So, you see her then?" She tilted her head, smiling softly.

Friend
Titania (played by Reithesniper)

Titania immediately set up a shield of Holy Flame "Away from me" she muttered through gritted teeth, calming as she flew high up in the air.. a little unnerved

"Its a strong pass for me.. nothing personal"
Korby Pureheart (played anonymously)

"Poyo!" ("Friend!")
"Poyo! Hi Poyo! We're already friends!" He picked Korby up and hugged.
Pass. I don't hate you or anything like that, But you need to man up if you are going to protect this world. You get what I mean?
Luna (played by Alliyus)

The little demon eyed Yuuki. Without even a sound. She silently put her right hand up then put thumbs down, saying pass. She was only friends with Horizon.
Celestial (played by Alliyus)

Currently in space. Divine was holding the Earth up in her hands. She was around 500,000 Miles tall, The Earth looked like a golf ball to her. She looked down at the Earth with her golden eyes.
Salor Maggo (played by Kotomi657)

For Yuuki:

You seem intimidating...but smart. Maybe you can help me with my research? Friend.

For Celestial:

Mmm...you seem too powerful for me. You might crush my little bugs. Pass.
Friend, Marcus loves wild honey and I think Salor could be helpful in this regard perhaps as a beekeeper concocting different types of honey or producing silks and such.
I suppose We can be friends.
Angel (played anonymously)

Angel would give Jin a hug, smiling.. while Faker would just stare

"Friends!"

Faker would've passed if given the option
Cornet Parton (played anonymously)

Cornet seemed to find some familiarity between him and Angel.
It was just something about him, he just couldn't pinpoint it.

Demon sighed and crawled around Cornet's neck and proceeded to try and choke him. "Pass." The demon spat.

Cornet sharply gasped for air and weakly spoke out, "Pass."

And finally, Demon let go of his neck and murmured something underneath his breath.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus