Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Matt (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"That's a definite pass from me since I sense hostility from you two. Better not try anything funny!"

AF6728-E9-975-A-4-B6-E-8-BEB-FA7-C20-CBE767.jpg
The archon of cornaeth couldn't see a use in entertaining the company of a brigand, no honor amongst thieves as it was said, therefore he issued a "Pass"
"The scenery may change, but war doesn't. I wouldn't mind sitting and talking with another warrior from days past"
Angel (played anonymously)

Angel looked around, raising his blindfold.. no Faker in sight.. uh oh.. "Quickly now, lets go somewhereelse before he comes back new friend!" He said grabbing Adrian's hand and quickly running off, of course
Josh Poppers (played by Joshie2003)

"Hm...i suppose we could be friends, just as long as your friend faker tries no funny buisness" Josh replied raising an eyebrow at the boy in front of him.
"You know what..."Looking Josh up and down, a slow smile spread across her soft pink lips. Then giving a gentle nod of approval, Dominique couldn't hold back her curiosity.
"I'd take you out on a date if you'd let me~"
Anthony (played by Alliyus)

Anthony looked her from head to toe, then blinked and appeared in front of her. He hugged her calmly, silently. He appeared back where he was sitting. He wasn't into romance as much. "Just friends."
Nightmare (played anonymously)

I suppose We can be friends.
Haarlep (played by Mando)

"Hmm, it may be nice to try having friends. It's been so long."
Cassidy (played anonymously)

"It's been so long.. since.. what?" Cassidy glared.

Pass
[The FNAF song insert goes crazy]
(Also Inserting this fella just cause)

"I do say, you are rather distinguished being fused to the golden, that being the twin of the original brown bear counterpart. It is my favorite
Mascot of the so called 'faz-gang'. It was the original after all.."

"However, you aren't quite in heaven nor hell, so it be hard to be friends when I'm down here..

"No matter, I'm not good with children anyways" he said, shrugging.

pass
"I'd like to use your voice as the voice modulator in my suit....
" friend
Anastasia (played anonymously)

"Honestly, date." She chuckled, sitting next to Andrew.
Karma (played anonymously)

"You seem like you'd be interesting to have as a friend... Maybe...?" Karma would say thoughtfully as the skeleton looked at her, seemingly intrigued by her for some reason.
Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420)

* max would think the best thing was to be friends with the skeliton * max: i mean hay atleast hell have a neck for jokes * he chuckled
Fake Peppino (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Fake Peppino just shakes his head no. That's a symbol of pass. "No. Just no. Not in the rest of my entire CENSORED life, hell no!"
Friends, I guess? He Seems to be a capable Cook, to say the least...
"We're already friends. He's one of the bouncers"
Without anything more than a mere look, Maddox was already cringing and shaking his head, "Absolutely not- I want nothing with you. You look like you should be in Lord of the Rings, and you seem a little lost. 'Friends' aren't really my thing either."

Pass
Haarlep (played by Mando)

"Not so friendly, are we? I really only like such a dour attitude from Raphael, and barely even then." He sighs dramatically, tail flicking. "Pass."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus