Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Sahja Jura (played by AgitoAceXIII)

Friend

"I suppose it couldn't hurt, of course..."
Umar Abbzan (played by Pantrane)

Date

"Habibti, come to me. We must go out for falafel and dance until midnight."
Bee (played anonymously)

A nervous smile started to show on her lips as she said softly, "I can see us being friends. If you want to be friends, that is."
Kai (played by JetStorm)

"We could be friends...I wouldn't mind." he said and then tossed an ink bomb up and down. ((he is inspired by splatoon 2))
"I guess I could see us being friends." He said with a laid back smile, his tail swishing from side to side.
Taluna (played anonymously)

“Wow! A monkey person! Let’s be friends!”
"I like your style.. Let's be friends!" She rolls her eyes. "Somebody keep the gross guys from hitting on me... Ewwwww!"
Sahja Jura (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Friends! One can never have too many."
Valerie Godfather (played by Serene)

''Oh, honey, new friendships have always given me pleasure. I don't mind taking our chances.''
Caius (played anonymously)

"Pass because I share the same views of many in my circle...Vampires are an utter waste, completely useless, and a nuisance through and through."

Caius wrote:
"Pass because I share the same views of many in my circle...Vampires are an utter waste, completely useless, and a nuisance through and through."

''Ah, you hurt my heart quite deeply with those words, Caius. I am the main vessel of art and inspiration. And people won't be happy when they hear you upset me.. But I have to admit, your body is also a work of art, and that makes it hard to ignore you.

I'll show you what's different about me than any other vampire, come closer. Look into my eyes and you'll love me. Change your mind to a date. And apologize for turning down a woman like me. Come closer slowly and look into my eyes you little sweet man...''

Date.
Decimus (played anonymously)

"Pass. Vampires are disgusting creatures who would sell their valuable succulent soul for a drop of what it's worth. Terrible salesmen, worse dinner guests, and this one is rude beyond belief to attempt to subdue my most valued worm." Decimus states coolly, lifting his pipe to his mouth and take a long puff. "Yes, most surely a pass from me."
Poppy (played anonymously)

"Friend! You have a lovely boat. Do you think I could have a trip on it? I'd like to see what it looks like!"

''Friend.

It's a pity that a rather beautiful body is ruined by such a boring personality. Or weak is more accurate. If you ever think about changing a bit, call me, dear. You might even get a job offer from me when I'm hosting you at my club in New York. The new fashion model of my brand... You can charm everyone and climb the ladder of Fame fast.''
Alexander Black (played by ShadesOfBlue)

"Friends, cause I am not really interested in dating someone who would speak without thinking of the effect it might leave on the other person but that doesn't mean I can't be friends with them. So Friends."
Elusian (played by Lucretire)

"My apologies, but romance is never an option with me." The royal stated with a plain, unamused expression. Her frown lessened into a more gentle downward bent as she considered her other options.

"...Friends with you, however? ...I suppose?" Her tone was tinged with some uncertainty. She wasn't interested, but she didn't want to outright reject him either. "I'm not sure if my father will allow for a commoner to try and befriend someone of my status, but I'm personally not adverse to it."

''I like to be neutral and have no intention of forming a bond with the Royal. At least not for this member - I can always make an exception for princes though. So I have to pass dear.''
Lian (played anonymously)

"The LiLi will have to pass because The LiLi was told to avoid undead things with teeths. The LiLi is goods this time, the LiLi listens..."
Nazli (played anonymously)

"A secret kept is a treasure well earned, meet me tonight?" Date.
Euvlimenei (played anonymously)

Euvlimenei huffs out a breath, "Scales or no, you're still a legger. We can try to be friends, I suppose. But it may quickly change to pass like the tides and currents of the seas."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus