Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Yolande (played anonymously)

"I don't think we'd get along very well, so I will pass. I can be a bit of a prickly person to be around."
Noah Millers (played by ShadesOfBlue)

"Interesting Person, friends?"
Eir (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"...Hmm." The girl gives the thought...well, a thought. "I'm sorry. But I do not feel we would get along...I will have to pass."
Miaha (played by MordosKull)

“Definitely date, ze.”
Lian (played anonymously)

"Ffffffffffffffffffffriend!" she said with a really wide grin, her needle-sharp teeth clearly in view, as her body trembled with excitement.
Miaha (played by MordosKull)

Lian wrote:
"Ffffffffffffffffffffriend!" she said with a really wide grin, her needle-sharp teeth clearly in view, as her body trembled with excitement.

“AAAAAAGHHH!!!”
Prince Sidon (played by JetStorm)

"Well...I suppose we could be friends." he said with a smile.
Mara (played by DarkonDreams)

"Friends for sure; I think we'd have a lot in common, actually! Dating... we'd see how it went over time. Perhaps!"
Fran (played by AgitoAceXIII)

Pass

"..." Fran didn't say anything to the stranger, but don't let it discourage one. She just doesn't usually speak to those whom she doesn't know.
Elusian (played by Lucretire)

The two seemed to have much in common in the communication department, since Elusian also kept her silence around the viera. A moment passed, then she nodded to the archer and walked on by.

It was a pass, but not out of malice. Their reserved, yet stubborn natures would only play off of each other to their detriment. If nothing else, she recognized the woman as a possible... Acquaintance.
Taluna (played anonymously)

"DO YOU DO MAGIC TOO!? LET'S BE FRIENDS!!!!"
Albert Del Tarose (played by Lanx12)

You seem like a sweet person. How about we be friends ?
Rosianka (played anonymously)

"It would be an honor to become friends if you would allow such to happen."
Kyle Cestis (played by Lanx12)

“If your looking for a friend miss I would be happy to be yours.”
Sunflower (played by bitteryeen)

“It’s a date! Do you know any good restaurants with vegetarian options?” 😘
Zach (played anonymously)

"If you wanna go on a date, cool! If not, then just friends is okay with me."
Rain (played by AgitoAceXIII)

Friend

“Why not, eh?”
Aodhan Carrick (played by Lanx12)

Friend of course! If you don’t mind being my friend that is...
Pint (played anonymously)

"Ye look like an adventurer, so guess we can be mates, but ye better carry yer own weight, laddie, I ain't got time to be babysitting. Especially in the middle of a dungeon crawl."
Kioko Shilang (played by Lithe)

Kioko loved people who were adventurous. She grinned and answered in a sultry yet excited voice. “Ah, adventures, I crave them no matter how dangerous. The thrill is so exhilarating. You’d be perfect for me. And I can’t help the initial attraction to both looks and personality. I’ll say date, as you are an extremely captivating specimen.”

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus