Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Irrault Readeux (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Hmm...Pass. I do not know if we would get along. Perhaps we can work towards a friendship, if that is what you want to do."
Esther Friedrik (played by solynne)

"Pass! Hard pass! Why are your eyes red?"
Umeko (played anonymously)

"I would offer friendship, but I must be honest, it will end poorly for you. For this reason I pass."
Valerie Godfather (played by Serene)

'' I'm not young enough to take unnecessary risks. I don't need her anyway, poor soul. Pass. ''
Arthur Alexander Thompson (played anonymously)

Arthur grinned, that charming smirk he wore whenever he knew something others could never guess. Crows feet beside his bright blue eyes crinkling and folding into fine lines as he took in a deep inhale through his nose.

"Pretty thing, not rare as far as breeding goes, but a beauty all the same. I cold make room in my collection. Not as a friend, and certainly not as a date. But I can't say it altogether isn't. Most assuredly not a pass" He chuckled and scratched at the cartilage of his left ear, clean nails clawing at an unseen patch of dry skin.

"Yes, not a pass... But we will just have to make our own label."
Da-Xia (played anonymously)

"You know," Da-Xia murmured softly as she examined her perfectly manicured stiletto nails that were painted with a dark purple polish that could easily be mistaken for black. "Out of these three options, there's only one I haven't had the pleasure of selecting in our time of knowing each other. Is it possible for me to attempt that now?" A brow rose as she smiled to him, "We're friends, clearly. But you're too busy to date this time around. I miss the olden days."
Taniks (played anonymously)

“You look worthy to bear me strong sons. Meet me at Starbucks in an hour for an official interview to potentially become my warrior bride. Don’t be late. Or else. I’ll probably cry. And nobody wants to see that. Do not break the heart of a murderer.”
"Um, I don't know what kind of creature you are, but if you promise not to harm my home or my family I guess you and I can be friends." The hunter said with an unsure look on his face.
Rose Payne (played by ShadesOfBlue)

"You're cute but just not my type. So friends then?"
Valerie Godfather (played by Serene)

''Oh, I've never seen you before, fledgling. You have a rather complex smell and I don't like it. But I'll be merciful for your beauty, so you'd better get out of here before Camarilla notices you. Because if the sheriff catches you, you're gonna face problems you can't even imagine. Unfortunately, not every vampire values bodily art as much as I do...''

Pass.
Enio (played anonymously)

The youngest Nero prince started to make retching sounds, as if he were trying to get something out of his throat, "Something stinks of the dead. Hard pass."
Esther Friedrik (played by solynne)

"You're attractive, but you're not my type. We could be friends though? Maybe help me hunt down someone?"
Nazli (played anonymously)

"There is always room in ones life for more friends. We should find the time to make it so."
Zane (played by Pantrane)

Opens his eyes wide and leans close to Nazli’s neck with an audible set of whiffing noises. “Dragon blood?” He smiles wide, fangs extending and stretching like a snake’s. “What a delectable treat.”

He covers his mouth with his hands and twists his jaw to pull them back upwards. “I mean, shall we go out on a date?” He tries to take away the look of hunger in his eyes but fails.
Leticia (played anonymously)

"Did someone open up a sarcophagus? There seems to be a sudden influx of vampires," Leticia said with a small wrinkling on her nose in distaste. She narrowed her eyes slightly as she looked to Zane, and sighed slightly, shaking her head. "Maybe....friends. You could be useful, but my family says your kind is a waste of time. Prove them wrong?"
Taniks (played anonymously)

“My warrior bride potential did not show up. I am disappointed. Oh well, her loss. Now, it is up to you, Leticia, to take up this most important mission. I will not make the same mistake and take you to an overpriced coffee millennial cesspool. No. Instead, we’re going horseback riding on the beach. Girls love that crap. Do not fail me.”
Thazzar (played by Pantrane)

“Well hello there, little alien...” Thazzar’s jaw slowly spreads into a grin, revealing sharp teeth. “Guess what. You and I are going on a little date.. I heard you like to kiss.”

His voice had been quiet until now. “Then come here!” Quiet laughter turns into a bubbling rumble. “I’ll show you how it’s done.” *slluuuuurkkk**belch*slllllip*
Bee (played anonymously)

giphy.gif

Bee wasn't sure how she ended up witnessing so many weird things in one night, but she cleared her throat softly before she whispered softly, "Pass."
Vera (played anonymously)

"A friend? A FRIEND!!!" The small little fae bounced from foot to foot with unbridled excitement. A piece of taffy unwrapped in her hands as the wax paper was left to flutter to the ground. "We can go to the park! And to a movie! and ooooooooh! I know--" Her words became excited nonsense as any attempt at speech was replaced with nothing but the sounds of Vera's teeth stuck together while she attempted to describe all the fun things she was going to do with her newest best friend forever.
Emara Hough (played by Hubba)

Emara gazed at Vera and her eyes twinkled with some amusement. This kid was small and innocent in Emara’s eyes. Sighing, a smile playing on her delicate pink lips, Emara put her hands on her hips and said, “Wanna be friends? You seem like a nice fellow.” Her accent rolled across her words like velvety lace, weaves in between her syllables.

Emara hasn’t had a friend in a long time. A change would be nice, especially with such a nice kid.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus