Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Valerie Godfather (played by Serene)

Val was talking to someone on the phone quite passionately as she examined a large, exquisite painting hung on the wall.

***Oh, yes, isn’t she admirable? Yes, she’s my newest find — I’m her muse, you should see her paintings honey, when I provided enough financial resources, she produced incredible results. The sweet little puppet. Imagine! And what of—-oh, Joshua? Why, I could hardly say — after all, he had his "37 minutes," as they say, but it just wasn’t going to last, and it all became so very uninspiring, so I had to say adieu. Suicide? Really? Poor boy — he should thank me, then, that I didn’t give him the Kiss. It would have made things so difficult, after all.... Wait, Joshua. I need you to come to the club tonight, there's been some problems I need to share with you. The anarchs may be planning to move again, and if we discover this in advance, we have a chance to impress the Prince o ——***

When the young woman suddenly decided to hang up the phone, she had a strange look of astonishment on her face.

''Oh yes. I don't need to say much, honey, you look boring and I don't think your personality is very different. You got a lovely pass from me.''
Lexi (played by Lucretire)

"Pass, man. I don' do stuck-up #&$. Go piss off someone else, yeah?" The phoenix never was the type to mince her words.
Ezequiel (played anonymously)

With a slow, cockeyed grin, the slightly drunk man waves slightly on his feet. "Ohhhh, full of fire are ya?!" Chuckling low in his throat with a barnyard miasma permeating the air around him the man nodded to himself as if making a choice, which indeed he just had. "You an' I, we gonna be good friends I think. Soon as I wash off the smell o' ma bed las' night."
Lian (played anonymously)

Lian made a lot of humming sounds, tilting her head back and forth as she looked at Ezequiel, as if a bird were trying to understand when the right time would be to lean in for a peck. Finally, she smiled wide and showed her needle-sharp teeth. "Date! Date! DATE! We dates! We find things and keeps as dates!" she exclaimed while bouncing from foot to foot.
Pint (played anonymously)

"No way, last time I dabbled with a fey lass I woke up with me beard full of flowers and turned purple. Pass."
"Jesus, you're short. Friends I guess, that polearm is frightening. And you are also frightening."
“Flip sakes lad... Pint there is rather tall. About five flat boulders high, he is...” Rin leaps up to pat Alexandre on the back. “Anywho... Ye’ make acquaintance with one dwarf, you’re bound to befriend another.” A wide grin spreads his facial features apart. “Oh aye.”
Taniks (played anonymously)

Too many dudes. WHERE ARE THE FEMALES. RAAAAAAAH.
giphy.gif

You. Rin-whatsits. No. Just... no.
Nancy (played anonymously)

Nancy arched a brow upwards, "That's one way to waste drinks. And a perfectly good table. I will pass, mostly because I don't have the patience to deal with your anger issues."
Virginia (played anonymously)

"I think not anything romantic. I have no desire for dates, but a friend? Well," She chuckled low, a rich throaty sound. "I could always use an extra pair of ears in these unforgiving lands."
"I´ve never really been one for romance. But I think you would make an excellent friend! Maybe we could have a teaparty and dish about the Queen of Hearts?" Chessy´s eyes seemed to glow with happiness and he had a wide smile on his face. A bit unusually wide for a human.
Luther Guiteau (played by Moono)

Friend, of course!
Your name's Cheshire, eh? Like Chester, but worse! I see you're a man of culture, so logically I needn't introduce myself. You'll know me from such books as "The Truth: A Companion to the Bible" and "Guiteau: an Autobiography", and from such court battles as "Zangara v Arthur" and "United States v Guiteau", and from such plays as "Tableux", and such political speeches as "Grant against Hancock" and "Garfield against Hancock"! How would you like to be friends with the future ambassador to Chile?
Shamshir (played anonymously)

"I feel as though we could go on great epic adventures together! Thou hast my lance at thine disposal, good sir. "
Avri (played by Alien_Princess)

Frien! T'gether we c'n bring the worl ta jus'ice!"

Friend.

'' Oh, I've always loved children. Innocent and pure creatures... Come with me, honey, let me buy you dessert. I know a great place!''
Zane (played by Pantrane)

Zane shrank back to his original form from the manbat he turned into to prove a point. “Fine. I enjoy having mean women around to play games with me and drive me.... batty.”

Friend

He scratched the back of his head and looked down as if he were embarrassed.

Valerie was carefully examining her face with a fancy mirror and focusing on her reflection as if she were self-hypnotized. The diamonds on the mirror shone in the light, creating a colourful harmony within themselves. As she left her mirror with an involuntary demeanor, a meaningless expression appeared on her face.

''Mean woman? Me? Your words are very insulting to a woman like me, Zane. I am the spirit of harmony and creation, and it is sad that I am associated with futile emotions. Look at me, my eyes, what do you see?''

Val was quite enjoying this performance and made it more effective with a dramatic laugh. ''So I'll never see your amazing transformation again? What a disappointment. You've amused me so much tonight, and I won't make you feel any more ashamed..''

Friend.
Oren (played anonymously)

Oren pursed his lips slightly and looked to the drink in his hand before looking back to the vampire. "Pass," he finally said after thinking for a while.
Chimera took one look at Oren and after a quick assessment, made up her mind. "I think I´ll pass," she said and went on her way. She didn´t really want anything to do with him. Romance? No way, completely out of the question. Be his friend? Impossible. So therefore she passed. Besides, she didn´t think they´d get along. Especially not if he had any connection to the Devil in any way. She tried not to judge a book by its cover, but sometimes she couldn´t help it.
Charlotte Evergrande (played by Lumaslily)

Charlotte was sitting in a chair with her arms crossed as she carefully read Chimera’s character sheet. The last time she hung around a demon he kidnapped her and made her into his cabin servant, but it wasn’t all that bad of an experience. Besides, just because society says something is bad doesn’t mean it is true. She didn’t want to pass because she had no reason to decline, but she was too busy with her own motivations to be bothered with romance.

When she finally came to a decision, Charlotte raised her head and smiled to Chimera saying, “would it be alright with you if we were friends?”

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus