Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Calembor Elves (played by Lanx12)

“If it is adventure your looking for my lady. Perhaps I can coax you into the adventure of a life time. Perhaps you’d be willing to go on a date with me and explore the ancient ruins and forgotten places of Anor. With a bit of death defying battles of course.” He winked as his elvish eyes fixed on this intriguing person
Lian (played anonymously)

Lian attempted to mimic a stern facial expression, but failed miserably as she suddenly burst into a fit of wild giggling. Smiling wide and showing sharp teeth, the "Be friends! The LiLi will make you smile. Even if fingers must dig into cheeks and pull, The Arcodos will smile with The LiLi friend, yesssssss."
Miaha (played by MordosKull)

"You freak me out, ze, pass!"
Sabermoor Monarchy (played by Lanx12)

“Now now there’s no need to be rude friend. After all we are all creatures walking the many tangled yet same paths of life.” Extending his hand out to the person he smiled as his hair blew lightly in the wind. “Shall we be friends?”
Lexi (played by Lucretire)

"Well, ain't you a charm'r?!" The phoenix crooned, a smirk playing on her lips. "I wouldn't mind datin' ya, if not for th' fact I got three others on my arm, so uh... Friends be cool too."
Hikaru Kaneshiro (played by Lithe)

“Pass. You, scientifically, wouldn’t be a good match for me. We would break up in less than 1.103 hours. Actually, the statistics have changed, make that seconds. Sorry.” Hikaru looked back at his book.

He’s a sweetheart I promise TvT, he’s just.....very hard to know.
Prompto Argentum (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"I dunno...Tell you what, I'll just pass but if you want us to get to know each other, we'll be friends? Sound good?"
Min-ji (played anonymously)

"Your hair totally looks like a chocobo butt. But we can still be friends!"
Oliver Hawkins (played anonymously)

"You seem witty and interesting enough. I'd be delighted to attempt a date, though it is really up to you." He smiled and dipped his head kindly.
Oliver Hawkins (played anonymously)

"You seem witty and interesting enough. I'd be delighted to attempt a date, though it is really up to you." He smiled and dipped his head kindly.
Hachi Aikawa (played by Lithe)

“Hewo~! You seem kind enough, so I’ll take you as a good friend!”

His real answer would be to date, but you know, he’s too innocent to say it :3
Korra (played by MordosKull)

"Aww! You're adorable! I couldn't say no to being friends!"
Noble Six (played by Shadeslayer45)

I have seen many weird things in my life as a solider in the UNSC but your abilities are interesting i be perfectly fine with having you as a friend Holds my hand out for a handshake
Noble Six (played by Shadeslayer45)

I have seen many weird things in my life as a solider in the UNSC but your abilities are interesting ill be perfectly fine with having you as a friend Holds my hand out for a handshake
Hachi Aikawa (played by Lithe)

“WOAH! A whole soldier?! I can’t wait to show my oni-chan! I would love to be friends with a soldier! So cool!” Hachi exclaimed excitedly, jumping up and down.
Mercedes von Martritz (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“Hmm...We can certainly be friends!”
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros)

Clyde looked at her. "You seem like a nice young lady. Maybe we can hang out some time. I can show you around the base, and teach you some stuff about the Air Force" he said. "If you're up to it, that is," he said with a friendly smile
Kioko Shilang (played by Lithe)

“You seem like a very fine gentleman, and in time, perhaps we could have a courtship? Of course, it would be consensual and you would have to be up for it, but perhaps we could go for a nice cup of coffee and you could talk about your line of work? I find it quite interesting if I say so myself” Kioko mused, smiling a bright and cheerful smile.
Pint (played anonymously)

"Alright, mage girl. Let's go fer a date and see where it leads. Hope ye donna mind going to the pub, I donna do fancy dinnin'."
Elfé (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"We can be friends...I suppose."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus