Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Camouflage (played by Cactus_Jones)

"You're a bit too young to my liking and seem to be a bit too..... Childish for me, I have to pass on this." He spoke and proceeded to leave afterward.
"We c-c-could be friends, but t-t-the violence y-you must've s-seen..." Erin looked down with a frown.
"You're an awfully cute one, I'd love to take you out." He had a gentle smile toward the shy elf.

Date
Dante- Stylish Slayer (played by MangoNekros)

"Not happening buddy. I only date girls" he said before taking a few steps up
Sapphire and Kylo Martin (played by ShadowFlame2022)

"Definitely no" Eww what a weird human.
Morfran (played anonymously)

His voice was raspy, hard to listen to, but with speaking, he seemed to be trying his best. "W-we cou. . could be..." he stopped himself for a moment and tried to smile, which comes across as creepy as his mouth melded to itself. "Be friends?" he seemed very proud of himself to speak like this.
Emily Von Vorbeck (played by Cactus_Jones)

"You a bit too feminine to me, sorry, I hope we can be friends though. She said out loud with a cute smile. "I wouldn't go near you with a ten-foot pole, even if I was being paid to date you. A total pass for me." She said in her mind.

edit: oof didn't see you there Morfran, I was typing this around the same times as you.
Marcus Fenix- COG Legend (played by MangoNekros)

"Not happening little miss. You're still in our history books"
DIO (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“And you, friend, do not even deserve the likes of being acknowledged by someone such as I, DIO!” Pass
Kathrine (played by ShadowFlame2022)

"I'm afraid I will have to pass. We probably wont get along." She walks away.
Jack Ashford (played by Rieper)

"Half angel huh? You know, I'm something of an angel myself. Why don't we get to know one another with a date? Angel to angel?"
Jack Sparrow (played anonymously)

"Need something a bit scruffier, to be sure. No offense, mate. Pass~"
Jean Bart (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“Sorry, but hanging around you might get me in trouble. See, I’m what you call a privateer. I do the same thing but it’s legal. So while I won’t be dating you, I would not mind being your friend.”
Christine (played by Tommy-Vercetti)

The Fury sat there for a solid minute "You're a battleship...But also Human? uhhhhhhhhh, friend bc i wanna know how in the heck u operate."
She's beautiful! I'm in love! I don't know if you can date a car and I have a girlfriend, but I would love to take you home!
Sparrow Ashford (played anonymously)

"Friend. Nice to see someone else who has good taste."
Sparrow Ashford wrote:
"Friend. Nice to see someone else who has good taste."

She would look the man up and down. "Date..?" She said hesitantly.
The petite elf looked at Luna and blinked. "F-Friends, at l-least until I g-g-got to know you m-more." They said, putting their arms behind their back and shyly looking down.
Dante- Stylish Slayer (played by MangoNekros)

"You're still here!? You sure are persistent, but the answer remains with a solid no" he said before shrugging with both arms out
You seem nice, Wanna hang out? As friends of course.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus