Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Elorefel (played anonymously)

"In this day and age, we all need a friend. No matter what we are." Friend.
Rubedo Sanguis (played by Lumaslily)

“ Ain’t no harm in adding someone to my long list of best mates!” Rubedo extends her hand to shake.
Avessia (played by AliRevellian)

"Friend," Avessia said without a second of hesitation.
Charlotte Evergrande (played by Lumaslily)

The woman didn't seem like a dangerous individual, but the lack of information and mysterious aura they carried caused Charlotte to feel a sense of uneasiness.

“ Do not feel offended but I think I will choose to keep my distance.”
Io Xanth Lys (played by Aggy1231)

“You seem like a person I wouldn’t mind getting to know over a goblet of wine as we sail down the great river on a moonlit evening.” Io said with his most charming smile.
A'sraha (played by hexblading)

The woman hummed, a tufted ear flicking in thought. "You look like you'd make a good friend! I can cook something spicy for you to enjoy!"
Alabasta Ironstar (played anonymously)

“Probably a good friend I think! I’ll be honest though, it’s not purely altruistic- I get injured a lot and being friends with a healer would be A-OK with me.”
"I would to like to have you as a friend."
Alice Walker (played by Rieper)

"I think we would be friends."
Sarissa (played anonymously)

"A good hearted assassin? Now, what are the odds of that? How about a date? I feel we have a lot in common."
"I think we could be friends...maybe..."
Pangarrin (played anonymously)

"A witch. " He offers her a coy smile with a twinkle of mischief in his eye. "If you summon me then I'll Date."
Phoebe Blythe (played anonymously)

Hmmm... Interesting. Possibly be a friend?
Geist (played by hexblading)

"You are... a very bright person. You help people, care for them. That's very good of you to do so. I would like to be your friend."
Yaazecsus (played by Leighoflight)

The beast runs over and piles Geist with kazoos "Come my friend! We have so much to do!"

Runs off tooting multiple kazoos
Kurumi (played by Rieper)

"Yea...no...I'll have to pass."
Greg Lestrade (played by Atheist)

"Whoa," Greg drew back to get a good look at Kurumi. She was the spitting image of trouble.

"For the sake of both our careers, I'm going to have to pass." He offered her a consolation prize in the guise of a smile, and an amiable salute before he was on his way.
"A friend I think. You go after human trouble, I go after supernatural trouble. We can commiserate over some alcohol or non alcoholic beverages. Let's face it, both of our jobs suck."
Light (played anonymously)

“I would be glad to assist in your battles. More so if it is against the forces of darkness.”

Friend
Blend (played by Taz)

"Well... Nah i'll have to pass for the time being"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus