Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Stephanie (played by Stephie)

Stephanie twitches her ears and ponders the question while looking over the hell overlord. "Hm, friend! I'm going to hell anyways, might as well have a friend!"
Kyo Mibu (played anonymously)

Hmm quite interesting I'll keep you as a friend and perhaps a date will bloom
"Perhaps....we could be friends?" Inori smiles
Lucerfir Hellsing (played by ShadowFlame2022)

"Your a cute one~ Date" He smiles at her.
“I must pass, you see, I’m not into men.”
Zero Draven (played by starwolf)

“I really don’t like humans at all so I would likely pass since you would be called dinner instead”
"Maybe....we could date?" Lunomi blushed.
"I will be gladly friend with you!" Wakumi smiled.
“Charming! I think we’d get along as friends quite easily.” Flashing a smile and a casual wave, Jack moved on.
Autumn Raine (played by Dawnia)

“Ohhh… I could do the backstage groupie thing with you …”
Date
Alan Ridgewood (played anonymously)

"You're quite lovely my dear. We might need to go out and grab a coffee as friends sometime!"
Sascha (played by Ultimate.Gaymer)

"Hm, I think I'd like being friends with you!"
Mallory (played by Marin)

Date~ We're both a little odd. Maybe it'll work out!
"Hmmmm, what's this? A fellow freakshow who also partakes in the art of devourin' other people? Hahahaha, that's perfect! I'm afraid I can't date you, since my heart belongs to another girl... But y'know what? Friendship is the next best thing!"
Alessi (played by Okuyasu)

"Ew, your mouth is pretty freakin' disgusting. But I'd still be 'friends' with you." He winks as he gave Mixie a clearly insincere grin.
"I'll have to pass. You're quite the judgmental fellow."
Geist (played by hexblading)

"There is a lot of passion in you, pulling like the tug of hands in your hair. Be careful not to lose yourself, let yourself be selfish with your love. The world can stand to do with a the touch of kindness than one to pull apart lies." He said, circling the drow.

"Perhaps I could be your friend? The path to a meaningful life may yet be in your reach."
Kiran (played by Leighoflight)

"You are a strange bird....I would like to pass but I have this strange feeling we will keep meeting each other...Theres that saying 'If you can't beat them then join them'..."
Mallory (played by Marin)

"I don't know how far we'll get, but I'll give a date a try~!"
Althea (played by Ultimate.Gaymer)

"I think that we could be friends... Nothing more than that, but good friends are always good to have."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus