Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Athena Wolfe (played anonymously)

"Let's see if you can defeat in an spar then I will see if you are worthy of friendship", she said as she held her sword.
(Friend?)
Luz Noceda (played by BERDIEBerd)

Whoaaa, you seem really cool and I would like to get to know you more sword lady!” She grinned enthusiastically.

(Friend)
Satori Shimida (played by SoulHeart57)

“I-if you know magic, i could teach you some more, and m-maybe we could help each other out…”

(Friend)
Carneline (played by NiftySpiffy)

"Date" he said with a snuff

Satori smiles and hugs Carneline. “I’d date you to!”
Luz Noceda (played by BERDIEBerd)

“Wow! You know magic? D E FI N I T Y! I see you as a possible friend.” She smiled, looking at Satori.

(Tried to reply to Carneline but too late lmao, but friend)
Athena Wolfe (played anonymously)

"A strong girl, I can feel it. If you need any advice about dealing with royals or sword training, I am available", Athena said.
(Friend)
The Uchiha Clan (played by SoulHeart57)

Sasuko stares in awe at Athena’s sword. “ i think we could teach each other a few tips and tricks about sword play… friends it is!”
Mochi (played by NiftySpiffy)

"You seem cool! let's be friends!" mochi said to sasuko with an excited tone

Satori waves to Mochi. “Hi friend!”

(Sasuko doesn't mind being friends with mochi)
Mallory (played by Marin)

Date~! I'll treat you to whatever you want. Food or fight. You seem kind of fun~

Pl-please don’t eat me… but um… thanks…. I guess’d if me and Carneline didn’t work out, you might be nice….
Indra (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“Yo, if you’re gonna be nervous about it, you just remember that it’s a game. Heh. Well, anyway. You’re nervous, you’ve got someone already, so it seems. So Indra’s gonna let ya off with a pass.”
"Meow." (Translation:"Hmm, You seem kinda interesting but i'ma decide for a moment...") 30 mins later. "Meow!" (Translation:"Alright, I decided that i'll be your friend!")
shelby (played by winnie)

friend ♥

you seem cool
Mallory (played by Marin)

Friend. You can never have enough of those!
shelby (played by winnie)

Mallory wrote:
Friend. You can never have enough of those!

:D
Indra (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“Look, I’m gonna be frank with ya, but ya don’t have enough info for me to make an assessment on ya. So, as it must go, pass.”
The Uchiha Clan (played by SoulHeart57)

Itachi stares at Indra i awe. “W-wow…. Uh…” he not good with girls… sometimes…

(Date)
Sorbet Shark Cookie (played by NiftySpiffy)

"ooooo 00ooo oo000 'oo00o oo00o 00ooo 000oo oo0oo o00o0 00ooo 00oo0 0oo0o oo00o !" (translation: let's be friends!)

(friends!)

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus