Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Friend

"Heh, it'll be a cold day in hell before I'll pass up an opportunity to befriend a fellow feline android," Randle said, a kind smile dancing on his lifeless visage. Although not even remotely alike in age, gender presentation and general aesthetic, he did feel a kind of kinship for the charming dame. Two robotic cats against the world; it felt like a fairy tale worth believing in. "I doubt we even run on the same hardware, clearly your maker knew what they were doing.. but hey, if ya wanna have a cozy rooftop smoke'n'chat about the oddly specific bane of missing a part in your tail area, my office is always open." Heck, could even make a whole case out of figuring out who was behind creating this wildly sophisticated feline 'bot, that sounded fun enough.
A'sallit (played by hexblading)

Date.

"Now, let it not be said that I'm... biased." There were many words used to describe the tone to A'sallit's voice, but the one he chose to use in Randle's presence was slow and deliberate. Inquisitive, curious, interested, and in the biblical sense. "Because that is not the right word. I am fond. 'Tis not everyday one sees a construct such as yourself capable of such command of linguistics and charm that one would be tempted to steal them for themselves, and if one so chooses to turn that choice down, then they are fools."

"Two weeks from now, seven sharp, not a minute later. Be dressed in your finest, and do tell me what you're able to eat, at least a week beforehand."
Raven Romanoff (played by SoulHeart57)

Raven pauses. “No offense… but i think I’ll pass… please don’t be offended.”
Mallory (played by Marin)

Date~ I feel like we'd bounce off of each other pretty well. Elasticity pun intended.
Isaac Moriah (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Mallory wrote:
Date~ I feel like we'd bounce off of each other pretty well. Elasticity pun intended.
Isaac then slightly laughed at the pun. "Ehh.. Sure, I'll be your friend for the most of it. I mean, I need some jokes in my life too!"
"Ah, hell... another minor," he groans. "Where's the 'drop-off-in-a-basket' option? Kid, go home. You're too young to be on a thread with the 'date' option."

"That's a pass, if I didn't make myself clear."
Siege (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“Whoever you are, you sure do have quite the head on your shoulders. But from you, I don’t want your love. What I want to know is if I have your loyalty.”

Friend…maybe.
The prince's thoughts scrambled as the stranger before them called for their attention. They only looked to her when they thought—just for a moment—she had sworn loyalty a better quality. Their brows tethered together. A smile creased their lips, taunting and decisive. "Not searching for love?" Their eyes slid along her expression briefly. "Good. Then we'd make outstanding friends---seeing as you'd be a garrison for the castle, of course."
Charlie alix (played by Just_me)

"A fellow noble, I see," Charlie nodded, arms crossed in thought. "I think we would make a fine duo, seeing as we have many similarities, though I myself may have fallen out of touch with the likes of rulers." They nodded, affirming to themself their decision. "I should be more specific, should I not ? I believe we could have a strong friendship, but nothing outside that realm."
Marshall Lee (played anonymously)

He looked at Charlie, a coldly chill expression on his face "I think I'll pass." He strummed his guitar "You don't seem to chill a lot. a person like you could ruin my vibe."
The masked woman tilted her head and looked at Marshall curiously. "I can't decide whether you are THE Marshall Lee or just a very clever cosplay of him? Either way I think I'm gonna ask your autograph!" She couldn't refrain from chuckling as she explained: "My husband and I were fans - we even parodied the Good Little Girl, Bad Little Boy song for ourselves! So if you're the real thing - great to meet you in person, and if you're a cosplayer - you did a good job on realism!" Smiling with her eyes, she extended a hand to shake. "I think we could be good friends!"
Marshall Lee (played anonymously)

"We could be good friends." He shook Light's hand "also I am the real deal."
“Well, hello,” The words rolled from Dionophe’s tongue as if she sang them through that wicked smile of hers. Her eyes drifted over the vampire, slow and discreet. “I wouldn’t mind if you and I went for a drink. Though, it’d have to be one date. Commitment isn't my style nowadays.”
You seem wonderful my dear, I think we could make wonderful longterm friends. And I mean long as we are nearly the same age, as ageless as time itself. I do hope you'll visit my domain sometime, I could make a tea that would break your heart. (Friend)
Indra (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“The hell are ya supposed to be? Well, whatever you are, I s’pose we could be friends, if you’re not gonna try and force your morals or whatever on me.”
Claire Danvers (played by SoulHeart57)

Claire nods. “You seem like a noble warrior. We can be friends.”
Pearlessense (played by PercyJacksonGuru5061)

" Of course, I am a noble warrior! I am the Daughter of Poseidon after all!! Also.. can we be friends? "
Claire Danvers (played by SoulHeart57)

Claire shrugs. “Water and lightning don’t mix… but we could try.”
Pearlessense (played by PercyJacksonGuru5061)

" Okay, that sounds like a plan! "

Giggles happily while her mermaid tail sways from side to side, and has a big grin on her face
Raven Romanoff (played by SoulHeart57)

Raven looks at pearl. “A god huh? I bet you wouldn’t stand a chance against me! I have the powers of 4 Infinity Stones! Even Claire struggles a bit… when she doesn’t use Mjolnir, Stormbreaker… or most of her powers… ok, Claire is like, way stronger than me, normally!”

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus