Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Berry Spice (played by EmoAndrewHussie)

the raptor nuzzled satori and chirped

(friends)
“Friend, everyone needs a companion like yourself.”
Christian (played by EmoAndrewHussie)

"Everyone needs friends!" christian said hapily "Call me chris"

(friends)
"I've got to admit, I came across several different kinds of anthros", furfolk struck her as offensive when it came to bird people, after all, "in my time and day, but I had never got the chance to meet one of penguin lineage like you!" Behind the mask, the dark eyes of the woman smiled. "Nice to meet you - Christian, is it? Whatever corner of the vast universe you hail from, I'd be glad to consider you a friend." With this, she bowed lightly as by Japanese custom and then offered Christian a handshake.
Deidre Harlow (played anonymously)

You seem cool, I bet we could make some decent friends! You're quite pretty too though hmmm... date
Raven Romanoff (played by SoulHeart57)

Raven looks at Deidre and tilts her head, then makes a decision. “You seem like you’ve had a tough past… maybe we could talk about it. I’ve had one too.”

(Friends.)
Gary Stu (played anonymously)

"Holy moly, Black Widow?! I'd tap that- wait... you're only five? Oh, NO! Hard pass."
King (played by EmoAndrewHussie)

He climbed onto gary's shoulder, and pointed in a random direction "ONWARD!"

(friend)
Kingsley Holmberg (played anonymously)

"Hmm, 'meeting an adorable supernatural creature claiming to be the king of demons' was not in my predictions but I'm definitely not complaining!" The doctor spoke with an amused tone and then kneeled down to speak to King at eye-level "hello there little fellow, how about we have a little chat?" He offered, an amiable tone in his voice as he extends his hand for a handshake [Friend]
Isaac Moriah (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Isaac was tempting to make new friends but.. he feels like making new friends might lead into bad events. So he just passed on being friends.
He patted Isaac's head and offered him a scalemate plush "_Here, this might offer you some comfort._"

(Friends)
Valerie King (played anonymously)

"Sorry, kiddo, but I'll have to pass until I know more about you. Dating is out of the question, and I'm morally obliged to go against child endangerment... most of the time."
Isaac Moriah (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Isaac, however doesn't have a choice to make another friend. So he'll just have to pass instead.
Surtr (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“Hard pass.” That’s all Surtr said, before returning to eating her ice cream.
Lorelai (played by CatNoLastName)

You seem chill, we can go get ice cream after my shift! (Friend)
“Friend?”
Friend? You kinda scary tho
Raven Romanoff (played by SoulHeart57)

“Hmmm… friend, i guess. I’d rather not make enemies anyway.”
King (played by EmoAndrewHussie)

He climbed onto raven's shoulder, letting his tail rest on the other shoulder "Onward!" He'd shouted

(Friends)
Xaria Li (played by Yohanon)

"I think it'd be wise to befriend the little guy. Heck, might even be fun~"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus