Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Faust- Bizarre Doctor (played by MangoNekros)

"Hm... duck... friend..." the lanky figure muttered, scooping Donald Duck up under its fingers

(Friend)
valentine (played anonymously)

"Hmmm... hot." Val nodded appreciatively, "let's play doctor~" he gave a playful wink and a chuckle.

(DATE)
Zinnia (played by Ultimate.Gaymer)

"Things will be better for everyone if I just walk away now. Pass."
“Nope. You’re too young to hang with me. Maybe when you get older, and you can play with grenade launchers.” Pass
Carmine- Crimson Origins (played by MangoNekros)

"Hehe... usually I don't prefer to be with others. But a woman who's just as psycho as me? I think you'd be the first girl i'd actually date! You have to be so much better then these other wimps!"
"Pass", the masked vigilante said without slightest hesitation. Then, realizing the answer might have come off as blunter than she intended, she heaved a sigh. "Look it's not really anything personal. I don't date randos, and don't care so much for all the blood this, blood that--" it almost seemed like hearing ol' Todd again! - "-- so don't see much ground for pursuing a friendship either. Hence: pass."

She knew she probably wasn't a good example of a social butterfly but after two nights of patrol in a roll and a *week* of conferences and job meetings, she simply hadn't energies to be *social* around people who sailed on wholly different wavelengths.
MangoNekros

((I don't ever think I saw something more then a pass from you lmao))
Nanaue (played by randomentity777)

"Friend."
Dante- Stylish Slayer (played by MangoNekros)

"Woah! Aren't you a big fella!" he said as he looked up at Nanaue. "It would be sweet for you to tag along with me, maybe we can stop for some grub? What do you say?" he asked

(Friend)
((I have so many Scrooges among my OCs XD))
(Laudomia, 2nd gen)

"... oh stars above." Laudomia adjusted her glasses as if she wasn't sure whether her eyes were playing tricks on her. She took in the Dante's appearance from head to toes, shook her head, bit on her lower lip - where was her fan when she needed it? "... S-sweetheart, I'm sure you're very good at your demon hunting job but the stylish part - er, it could be improved significantly!" she said, trying to phrase it as gently as she could. And immediately went on a tangent: "For once, the colors?? I'm the first to say that black goes with anything but - darling, seriously, that jacket? I can't even say if it's faded because of poor material or because the shade of color is so dull! And the shirt does nothing to spruce it up - don't get me started on the boots, and for crying out loud darling, your hair!" She almost wanted to tear at *hers* in frustration and sympathy! But naturally she didn't, not after all the work that went into it! "Platinum blond begs to be styled in the most luxurious fashion! It bespeaks fabulous and opulent, it shouldn't be neglected like this! Especially when you're not even a lonely old gentleman, dear, you're still young and in your prime - no no, calling that 'stylish' is nothing short of a crime!"

Swift as lightning, she grabbed his hand. "Of course I'll be your friend, stars know you need one - and because I am your friend, I demand that you come to my atelier and get the makeover you need so desperately!" Already her free hand had grasped her communicator and was dialling her personal assistant's ID, in a swirl of gemstones and golden rings. "Ornella! Cancel all the appointments for the next two hours, I must see to a matter of life or death and will be supremely busy! No, I think I can make it to the Summer Glam runway in the evening - oh and get down Danilo and the hairdressers, this is going to be one hell of a team work! But yes, yes, it's urgent!"

Shaking her head as she ended the call, the hectic fashionista let out a dramatic huff. "But seriously, sweetheart, you should denounce the tailor who told you this was 'stylish'.... I hope at the very least they didn't have you pay a lot for it- but no, of course, these are cheap market fabrics. Look, if you need a good lawyer I can totally point you to a cousin of my first husband... crimes against fashion are crimes against humanity! Stylish... Coco Chanel, Erté, give me the patience...." she continued to ramble, absolutely scandalised! People needed to be told how to dress, and it was simply cruel that unscrupulous tailors could lead them SO terribly astray! The poor man absolutely needed a friend like her to show him how to do stylish!

(TLTR: Friend)

((Also nothing personal, if it's not designed by her Laudomia will object to ANY garment as not being stylish, even if it was a Royalty wardrobe XD She's a wee bit obsessed but she means no harm. Except to her husbands look just don't accept drinks from her and you'll be safe.))
Postal Dude- Goin' Postal (played by MangoNekros)

He just stared at her after going ham on Dante. He looked down to his current attire of bunny slipers, jeans and a trench coat that smelled of crack. She had to like that.... right?

(Pass)
“While you do have guns, and a violent behavior, you’re just going to get in my way.” Pass
Deidre Harlow (played anonymously)

While I find guns a little brutish you certainly make them work gorgeous~ I think we could get along NICELY. You carve a path and I'll have fun slicing anything that moves in your wake heh. (Date)
Ikar (played anonymously)

"I'll have to pass," Icarus rubbed the back of his fuzzy neck, awkwardly clearing his throat against a black fist. "I'm, uh, not interest in women." It'd take him a moment or two to realize there was a I third option.

"We could be friends, of course." Icarus stiffly added.
Clay (played by NiftySpiffy)

"We could be friends!" the moth would simply yell. he loves to make new friends!
Kingsley Holmberg (played anonymously)

Doctor Holmberg had a light chuckle at the moth's enthusiasm "I assume you wouldn't mind me being your friend either in that case?" He offered, amused and curious, he wasn't too phased by the fact that there's a giant talking moth in front of him by any means, but he always valued friendship and it also gave him an opportunity to learn more.
valentine (played anonymously)

"You lookin for a test subject Doc?" Val laughed and raised a brow winking at the doctor, "I dont even mind if it hurts~ I think we could be a little more than friends"
(date)
"...Right. You're looking for a man to be more than just friends with?" The man shook his head with a smirk. "Well, it looks like you're out of luck this time. I'm married."

Haku passed and moved on with his day.
Nexus (played by NiftySpiffy)

"you look like someone i'd get along with greatly" the moon kid said

(friend)

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus