Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

"Oh hi... I uh... you seem nice!" He looks nervous but friendly
(Friend!)
Jolene Ivanov (played anonymously)

“I have an eye for stylish people”, she smirked.
(Friend)
Amukhat (played by Leighoflight)

Amu circles around the human in a curious manner. Eyeing her up and down repeatedly before sitting. “I don’t see why we can’t talk and get to know one another.” She shrugged.

(Friend possibly)
Jolene Ivanov (played anonymously)

Observant wrote:
Amu circles around the human in a curious manner. Eyeing her up and down repeatedly before sitting. “I don’t see why we can’t talk and get to know one another.” She shrugged.

(Friend possibly)

"I am quite a cat lover and you are so beautiful. I wouldn't mind being your friend."
(Friend)
Juliet LaRue Giovanna (played by SoulHeart57)

Friend.

“Your my mother, it would be wierd to do anything else.”
Jay (played by NiftySpiffy)

"friends- possibly?"
Giorno Giovanna (played by SoulHeart57)

You seem like you need protection! Consider it done, you have the Passione (an italian mafia from JJBA) to protect you!

(Friends.)
Arren (played by Wraith_of_Dragons)

"Uhh....."
"You look pretty narly?"
"I guess I'd rather be your friend than not!"
Satori Shimida (played by SoulHeart57)

You look nice, so I’ll friend you!
“Yeah, see, I don’t think you’d like me. So, naturally, I’m just gonna pass.”
Josuke Ivanov (played anonymously)

"A hottie yet older than me", he blushed.
(Friend, maybe date?)
Kukiyoko (played by NiftySpiffy)

"you seem cool. lets be friends."

(friends!)
Pass

"Hey pal, shouldn't you be at school?" Randle greeted the gray-haired young'un, tilting his head at the strange sight of a child in what was essentially a dating game. Yikes.. "Come on, kiddo, this really ain't the kinds place someone your age'd wanna hang out at, right? Don't ya got, uhh.. any homework to do, or something?" Zero was only a year or two younger than this dear misplaced teenager, and while he didn't actually attend any sort of school, Randle could picture kids of their age range indulging in a good book. Surely kids these days loved reading as much as they should, eh?
Kukiyoko (played by NiftySpiffy)

"I actually don't go to school." he told randale "thanks for being concerned though."

(friends possibly)
Satori Shimida (played by SoulHeart57)

“You seem nice, so friend i guess.”
Cris couldn't refrain a surprised giggle. "Ah, seems we're both fox people! Of a different kind, but still birds of a feather!" She bowed lightly, in the old Japanese tradition, eyes smiling behind the mask. "I guess we could be friends? I'm really curious to know more about your crystals. Maybe over sushi, if you'd like?"
Louis Hardy (played anonymously)

Pass, I'm gay
Akagi (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“Either way, we would not be compatible.” Pass
Etaíros (played by GLiTCh)

"Ah! It's good to see another magical being around! I'm not looking for anyone at the moment, But I wouldn't be scared to give it a chance if you would Along so!" Etairos would float upside-down, a smile on his face as he extended a hand forward
Date
Juliet LaRue Giovanna (played by SoulHeart57)

“You look really cute, so I’d date you. And your seem nice. I have a feeling you’d treat me right.”

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus