Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Kill~ Hit~ Or kiss!

Gorgutz 'Ead 'Unta (played anonymously)

"Dun tell me wot ta do! KIZZ!"
Kioko Shilang (played by Lithe)

“Wha-!?” Kioko looked at the creature before smiling. “Hey, you’re kinda cute, and your accent is pretty cool as well.....very well. Kiss! I’m willing to try anything once!”
Finn O'Hara (played by Lanx12)

“If ya don’t mind sharing a kiss with a single parent I wouldn’t mind.” He winked a smirk on his face seen.

“I most certainly wouldn’t mind kissing such a fine gentleman! Children are such a blessing in this world, not to mention the cuteness factor!” Kioko exclaimed, a warm smile on her lips.
"Well, i'm afraid that I don't enjoy physical contact, so.... kill."
Kyle Cestis (played by Lanx12)

Great another scam! I’ve lost way to many credits to scams like this! -draws saber- sorry nothing personal but I’m gonna have to kill this scam.
Korra (played by MordosKull)

"Hmm.... Hit! I could use a fight and you look like you can take it!"
Tifa Lockhart (played by AgitoAceXIII)

Hit

"A sparring match never killed anyone after all."
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros)

"Kill... hit... or kiss...." Clyde murmured to himself. "I mean, kissing is an oddball first move, hitting a woman is bad, and KILLING someone for no reason is even worse. " he said. "Well... here goes nothing..." he said, slowly raising his fist before slugging her harshly in the shoulder. "It's not a hit if I tap you, but you seem like you could take that, right?" he asked kindly, withdrawing his hand

“Well, I love army men, but you seem very focused. Perhaps if I could win your heart after a long period of time, but I will not force anything into you. I would say kiss, if it were a simple kiss on the hand or cheek.” Kioko said in a friendly and reassuring tone.
Adrion Nichoelos-Nisutki (played by AmberShades)

"Why are there more violent options than non-violent options?" Nikki gasped, blinking. "I surely don'y want to kill you! Skies forbid! I can't throw a punch if it were to save my life, anyways! So, I suppose I kiss would have to do. Air kisses? Y'know, when one person goes from one cheek to the other while air-kissing? Does that count?"
Princess Matilda of Enchancia (played by sarah18394729)

EHHH!!!!!!!! why would i kill or kiss you well i would rather Hit you to be honest but not me..............GUARD!!!! please hit the person behind me not to hard but not to soft!!!

Guard: Yes M'lady *looks at the person below and Hit's Them*
Sierra (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Hit. For the hell of it. Just hit the guard, no big deal."
Lizzie dixon (played by sarah18394729)

OHHH!!!!!! i don't feeling like hurting you and i definately don't want to kill you so I'll kiss you

*kisses the person below her*
Flandre Scarlet (played anonymously)

"Heeey... that's cheating!!"
Jason Alitt (played by ALTY_Heave)

~Kiss~

Jason grinned. "Ah, looks like your lips belong to me.." He gently gave her a peck on the lips before backing away. "No time to hurt me!"
Y'shtola Rhul (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“Hmm.” The Miqo’te gives him a kiss on the cheek. “I hope that suffices...”
Maiev Shadowsong (played by MordosKull)

Kiss.

"Don't judge me! I like cats..."
Hachi Aikawa (played by Lithe)

Kiss (on the cheek)

“Why not? You seem like a cool warrior girl!”
Alwina Coldwill (played by Thatnerdychick)

"A little kiss on the ear."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Kill~ Hit~ Or kiss!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus