Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Kill~ Hit~ Or kiss!

Kwan Jin (played by ELS1526)

Kill

"You would only slow me down. I don't tolerate those who disrespect." Kaido looked at his hand, getting ready to take the female out as if she were on his assassination list.
Ser Garland the Green (played anonymously)

"Cutthroats, assassins, rogues - All! 'Tis an ignoble vocation thou hast chosen! And thus for thee, shalt I hit heartily, 'til thou knoweth thine path erred"
Ophelia (played anonymously)

"Uhhhh.....Hit? Maybe to your helmet to give you a little rattling and ringing in your ears."
Hachi Aikawa (played by Lithe)

Kiss

“I’ll give you a friendly kiss on the cheek, because you seem like a cool person!” He exclaimed excitedly
Flandre Scarlet (played anonymously)

“Just one kissy~ I won’t bite... too hard...”
Paola Ezra Marlowe (played by AmberShades)

Poala blinked in surprise, her mouth hanging open for a moment before she decided to speak. "Though a hit isn't ideal, it is necessary, I'm afraid." Tucking a quill behind her ear, the woman straightened her posture with a small tap on the stranger's shoulder.

"Verily, th' Lady Luck blesses thee, fair Paola; mane of fiery red. For thee, a kiss from a knight of Yore!"
Rosianka (played anonymously)

"I cannot kill, nor will I hit. A kiss delivered upon the wind for you to catch would be the best option, brave one."
Lizzie dixon (played by sarah18394729)

*smiles softly and kisses the person below her*
Lise Hallows (played by Lithe)

Hit

“I’m sorry, but I must hit. I’m not well acquainted with you enough to kiss, and I’m not currently in battle with you, so no need to kill either.” She said this in a tough, serious tone.
Rivka (played by Juls)

"hmmmm... spirits, is it already dead?" Rivka whispered, coming up to the still form of Lise Hallows, poking it with a stick several times to see if it moved.

Kill/Eat.
Taluna (played anonymously)

"EEEAAAHH!! GOBLIN! KILL IT! KILL IT!!"
Hisao Saito (played by Lithe)

Kiss

“You seem like an interesting one, and not to mention, your unmistakable beauty. It’s breathtaking.” He mused, practically head over heels for the girl.
“Guess a kiss wouldn’t hurt, eh?” Fang shrugs. “Don’t feel like hitting you and I don’t think I need to kill ya, so...”
Faustin (played anonymously)

Hit.
Hachi Aikawa (played by Lithe)

Hachi squeaked, incredibly intimidated by the large man in front of him. His ears flattened against his head. “Uhm....uh...h-...hit~? Please don’t hurt me!” He cowered a little.
Princess Matilda of Enchancia (played by sarah18394729)

Pfft Lame stupid animal *hits Hachi* you deserve this you creatures don't deserve to live.
Nehugigas (played by Churchtuary)

As a black figure tears the sky and makes the very wind wail in anguish, it crashes next to the egoistic elf. The way its already ugly face twists a proof of disgust for the perceived 'perfection' in the much smaller being's form. "... Lame, stupid, animal..." - It then proceeds, in details which would make the forces beyond remove the dragon for existence, to kill the elf, not even bothering to taste its blood. - "... You creatures don't deserve to live."

... Finally, it stealthily winks one eye at the fox boy, before it takes off, not before letting out a satisfied growl. "Be wary, child."
Elaine Van Freyr (played by 0089)

"Kiss definitely kiss."

"Come hither, Master Mercenary. I shalt grace thee with a kiss on the lips, and then some!"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Kill~ Hit~ Or kiss!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus