Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Kill~ Hit~ Or kiss!

Lian (played anonymously)

“Bite!! Bite!! Bite!!! Kiss so I can bite!!!” she said with a wide smile to show off her needle-sharp teeth.
Brash (played by Pantrane)

“Dudette, you’re like totally rad”, says the rocker while clad in a neon colored sun visor. “A kiss with you would be like... Totally tubular.” He leans in for a kiss. “Ow. So sharp, it’s harsh man... Still a most triumphant experience!”
Wilhelmina (played anonymously)

"Pucker up, songbird, time for a smoooochie!"
Lief Thous (played by AmberShades)

"I s'ppose a kiss would fit as the best option, hm?" The thief tilted his head, raising a brow. "Surprisingly, I don't feel the need to kill you, let alone hit you." He leaned forward, giving the stranger a small peck on the cheek.
Mercedes von Martritz (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“Hmm. I’ll give you a kiss!” So she says, kissing the man’s cheek.
Sugarô Naimasa (played by Lithe)

“What a beautiful woman...” He mumbled, mesmerized. “Kiss, for sure, no doubt about it.”
Charlotte Evergrande (played by Lumaslily)

Hit.

It is never okay to force yourself upon a lady.
Alwina Coldwill (played by Thatnerdychick)

"Kiss, on the hand, and I'll leave you my number."
Ser Garland the Green (played anonymously)

"Come, good lady! A witch thou art, 'tis true. But under me, doth thy safety be true - from peasent-folk and burning stake; two. With a kiss as a fee, and our love thou yearns pursue!"
Euvlimenei (played anonymously)

"After some consideration, I believe I'll hit."
The Jeremiah's (played anonymously)

"I s'pose a kiss on the hand will have'ta do, eh?" Sebastian removes his hat from his head, kissing the stranger's hand before putting the cap on once again. "Besides, an injury ain't v'ry good f'r a lady, is itz?"
Dorothy Parsons (played by Juls)

"One eyed cowboy?" Dotty grinned like that was a private joke, then plants a light kiss on Sebastian's cheek. "Guess I got a type."
Avri (played by Alien_Princess)

"S'ry," the child announced with a coy smile, "but yous crim'nals gets kill, an for good reasons"

Avri pulled her blades out from her wrists and pointed them in Dorothy's direction. Hailing from medieval times, she had never truly seen a gun, and had no reason to fear her pistols just yet. Still she had her magic though.

"I s'pose I can jus hit yous, but only if yous submit ta jus'ice!"

Of course, if Avri had her choice.....it would be kill that poor Dorothy would receive....still, she served justice when she could.
Serenity Thomas (played anonymously)

After watching the scene unfold in front of her Serenity Hits Avri across the shoulder.

" Kill!? You can't just kill someone for no reason!" The street smart young woman crosses her arms against her chest. " Nice Blades tho!" Serenity remarked....
Alwina Coldwill (played by Thatnerdychick)

"Maybe a kiss on the cheek. If you'll let me that is." She said as she brushed the pink streak of hair from her eyes.
Kotal Kahn (played by MordosKull)

Hit.

"I challenge you to MORTAL KOMBAT!"
Enrico Pucchi (played by turntechGodhead)

Hit

"If a challenge is what you want , A challenge you shall get."
Coralis Winsal (played by Yori)

Kill

“You pose as a threat, therefore, you need to be wiped out. Besides, I haven’t had a good kill in such a long time.”
Elaine Van Freyr (played by 0089)

*Smooch~♡*

"Now that I stole you a kiss it's up to you whenever you can catch me or not!" Elaine poked her tongue out followed by a wink in a teasing manner.
Hachi Aikawa (played by Yori)

Kiss!

“Elaine! Guess what?! I’m back! Just, please, don’t tackle me to the ground in a hug.” Hachi smiled sheepishly, his eyes lighting up in slight joy as he kissed Elaine’s cheek gently, his tail swaying in happiness.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Kill~ Hit~ Or kiss!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus