Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Kill~ Hit~ Or kiss!

Fran (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“Hmm. I’d say...given a choice, I would hit you.” She crosses her arms, though doesn’t hit her. At least not yet. Just don’t kiss her ears, I guess...?
Kwan Jin (played by ELS1526)

"Hit in respect. You're too old for me. No offense", Kaido said with slight nerve, attempting to stay calm and sound respectful.
Sikato Hiwama (played by Lithe)

Kill

“You aren’t an asset to me right now, and that whole respectful thing isn’t working.” She mused, her voice almost floating in the wind.
Thazzar (played by Pantrane)

“A kiss for the demoness”, says the sensitive lavaborne creature. “Many judge us at first sight, but know not what lies in our fiery hearts.”

gl-105640-1520336672.jpg
Yolande (played anonymously)

"I think I will.....hit."
Charlotte Edith Agnes (played by AmberShades)

"Well, well. I might as well kill you, dear," Charlotte nodded, her expression blank except for the mischief glistening in her eyes. "A little fight never hurt anyone, hm? Well, besides from the people who lost, of course." She laughed, the memory of people's past failures seemingly hilarious. To Charlotte, anyways.
Altaira Cholena (played by RedPandaF0x)

"Hmm well I'd have to say hit, although It would be pretty weak. You seem interesting enough but both other choices seem rather drastic, no? Well, maybe I'd kiss you. Nope, i'm sticking with hit."
Tseng (played by AgitoAceXIII)

Hit, lightly...

"Because we're too far apart on the age spectrum to kiss...And I don't see a need to kill you."
Alwina Coldwill (played by Thatnerdychick)

"Good solid wallop to the face..with a pillow or something."
“Oy, tall one! Down here”, he tugs at the bottom of her dark shirt. “Kneel forward so I can right plant a kiss upon ye. Me ‘hink ye just me type, oh aye?”
Belathor the Savage (played by Lanx12)

He smirked and laughed a bit. "Tiny man! Ha! How about a right hit on the head and we'll see how smaller ya can get."
Mokk Grun (played by Pantrane)

"Oy, what's all this there then?" The rhinoman scratches his own bald head, axe tucked behind his wide torso. "Troublemaking, innit? You're all sixes and sevens, love. Right then. Shall we 'ave a bit ova go?" Mokk had the most peculiar way of speaking, deep voice booming out each guttural word. "I'm coming for ya 'ead."

Kill
Chiyoko Hasegawa (played by Lithe)

She barely glanced up at the rhinoman, book in hand. “Well aren’t you an interesting...person? I suppose, since I have no reason to hit you, and certainly no reason to kill you, I’ll settle for a kiss...on the cheek please.” She then buried herself back in her book.
Ruiz Mazandarani (played anonymously)

“Well... you are definitely kissable...”
Rinoa Heartilly (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Hmm...I'll just hit you lightly!"
Rhys Celestia (played by AmberShades)

"Well, I have no reason to end your life, let alone share a kiss with you, so it means there is only one option left, then." The sorcerer nodded, hitting her shoulder lightly with a weak grin. "Apologies!"
Faeranduil (played by EarlyGrey)

The tall, proud elf rolled his eyes at Rhys's shy demeanour. With a swift backhand to the back of his skull, he hits the sorcerer with a look of haughty disdain. "Pitiful. A polite kiss would have been far more appropriate for the young lady."
Euvlimenei (played anonymously)

"You are deserving of a hit!"
Shamshir (played anonymously)

“Oh! A merfolk! A kiss for thine hand in exchange for a song perhaps?”
Lise Hallows (played by Lithe)

“Hit. I’m not kissing a random person, and although I am fully capable of killing you, I’ll be kind and spare you this time.” She said this with a serious face, sighing.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Kill~ Hit~ Or kiss!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus