Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Darkest Minds

Tyra and pan (played by Kungfu6453)

he puts the boards back to where they where. " lets just say this use to be a old town with a underground system. sadly most passages are destroyed or don't exist anymore. " tyra looked at brady " what will you do after you escape?"

Aruo wrote:
"True."Through all the commotion,Aruo followed them.He's a ghost.Once he's quiet,he could follow you and you propbably wouldn't notice until you turn around.

tyra smiled at aruo. "i hope things go well." she wrapped her eyes.
Brady Flint (played by 111dev111) Topic Starter

“I’m not sure, I’d like to find out a way to free the camps but that’s beyond me.. I don’t know, really. Maybe find a tribe of blues or start one, or something. I’m just looking to get out of here, anywhere is better than here. I’m looking for a family, I guess. How about you guys?”

" oh there a clan we will be join and your more then welcome to join us. " tyra " pan friend is the leader of the clan. so you be more then welcome to make a life with them."

“Sounds fun, maybe I will. Thanks!”
Aruo (played by dantefrancis)

"Agreed."

" great. they travel freeing kids like us. lucky us we only wait until the full move then we are out of here." tyra looked at aruo. " i feel bad about doing it but somebody will get in trouble of what we did unless we pin the blame on somebody else. i know who i choose. but that be a bit cruel."

“I still feel bad about that girl. i winder what she’d do if I picked her up and floated her on out. She’d probably ‘break my neck’.”

" she threatened my sister by revealing our plan if she did that we all die. she then threated saying she breck our necks. im not a fan. you change her or im leaving her. cause im letting her near my sister. " he rubbed his sister back.

“I know, I know. I don’t think she will change, I’m just saying that I feel bad for leaving her here. She’s a newbie, she still has that false hope that we’re being rehabilitated. We’ll end up leaving her, most likely.”

" if she wants to escape she will have the chance on the next full moon. so really the choice is hers and hers alone if she wants to be free. " yea my only worry is my sister. i cant afford her to get caught in the chaos. "

“Won’t she and I be together, we have to get into the command center if I remember right?”
Liliath walked over to Brady "Sorry." She apolgized "Are you going to leave?"

(We’re in a hidden base under a cabin, But we can say you slipped in?)

He turned to see the girl then glanced at Pan, getting ready to stop a fight if he had to. “Sorry for what, exactly? Threatening my friends and I? Because you arguing with me was nothing. You might want to say sorry to them. And for your information, I am going to leave. Why?”
"I threatend nobody!" Liliath said clearly not knowing what happend "I am not going to say sorry to them!" Liliath yelled "Well cause I maybe cared a bit about you, but I see already what you think of me. I was maybe going with you, but I guess i'll stay here."

Well she was upset her powers got the best for her, because she started attacking everybody with no cntrol. "I can't stop it!" A now exhausted Liliath yelled

Tyra went into Brady head “ I removed her memories cause she was about to tell the gaurd about our plans.”Tyra rolled her eyes. “ hey your just tired. Why not sleep?” She suggested and used a hand motion to implant the thought into Lilith head. She then altered the Gaurds memories. So her,Brady and pan would not get in trouble for dealing with the gaurd.
Liliath thought about the idea of sleeping but shooked her head thinking about itBut after a while trying to attack everybody she was so exhausted she passed out

Tyra sighed. “ that was interesting.” Pan put Lilith in bed and sighed. Pan “ more then I cared for.”

Brady fought back against the telekinetic attack and overpowered her force, pinning her arms to her sides and forcing her to the floor. “Could you, like, put a calming thought in her mind please?”

(Lmao ignore that my page didn’t refresh

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Darkest Minds

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus