Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Darkest Minds

Tyra and pan (played by Kungfu6453)

Tyra “ doing to much much can ruin them. Sh3 already been to much.”
Brady Flint (played by 111dev111) Topic Starter

“I feel like she’s slowly changing, but being stubborn, she wants to keep making excuses as to why she won’t leave.” He stated, watching the younger girl.

Pan shrugs. “ don’t ask me. But maybe. But like I said we can’t force her. It up to her if she wants to be free.” Tyra nodded. Tyra “ let her rest.” It been a long day already for her.”

Brady nodded, looking to Tyra. “Hey, if you ever go into my mind, make sure to tell me.” He smiled jokingly.

Tyra giggles. “ I do not plan on it.” Suddenly she tripped on something and fell. Pan “ I know sis. But it just the way i5 is.”

Brady looked down, deep in thought. He looked up after a while and said, “What’s your guys’ story? I don’t mean to pry, but I’m curious.”

“ well my sister was born blind and so went to a school for the blind. Sadly I gotten taken away from my training and she was taken from school after our abilities appeared as she was to smart and did not listen to teachers since she knew what they where going to say. Mine appeared and those who attacked my school I kinda hit them with my power and I sent here.”

“Tyra’s.. Blind?” He thought to himself, surprised that he hadn’t noticed this huge detail before now. “My parent’s tried to hand me in when my powers appeared, they were afraid of me. I escaped and ran for a few days, sleeping in trees. Eventually, I found a group and they took me in. Sadly, two are no longer with us and God only knows where the other two are.”

Pan “ well you have us now. We understand what it like being here. “ he helped his sister up. Tyra “ yea maybe we can be friends?”

“Sure, it’s nice to have friends in a place like this,” He looked at Tyra with a newfound respect after his learning that she was blind.

Tyra smiled. “ would you like to take a walk with us?” She held out her hand to him. Pan” you can guide her I don’t mind.”

Brady looked uncertainly to Pan, unsure if he could handle such a big responsibility. After seeing Pan nod, he gently took Tyra’s hand in his. “Um, where are we going?” He then remembered the girl still asleep. “And what about her?”

Pan “ she needs to sleep. Oh here.” He showed Brady the right way to lead his sister. “ well if we are to work as a team you have to learn sometime.” Tyra giggled. “ you will be fine Brady.”

“Yeah, I get that...” He frowned. “But you still left out the minor detail of where I’m leading Tyra.” He said with a smile, his tone joking.

Pan “ we don’t really care. We normally just walk around campus. You know to just relax and stretch out.” Tyra “ I must say your abilities are very impressive Brady.”

“Really? How can you find that out? Are you going through my mind?” He laughed. “Thanks, they’re not bad, but I wouldn’t say impressive... I’ve just had practice.” He said, following Pan’s instructions on how to lead Tyra. “Could.. I try something? Leading you with my abilities?” He asked.

“ no read my brother mind. Oh sure. Only if your ready to catch me if I fall.” Pan giggled at the whole thing.

“Oh.” He laughed again then gently moved his hand forward while he was behind Tyra, imagining her moving forward a few steps. “Just keep walking, slowly. If you fall, I’ll catch you.”

She walked slow. She started to lose her balance. “ woah. This is interesting.”

Brady tilted his hand slightly and pushed a little to the right, helping her regain her balance. “I’m going to try and turn you,,” Brady tilted his right hand completely and bent it back towards him, causing Tyra to turn to the left. “This is crazy, I’ve never done this...”

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Darkest Minds

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus