Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Darkest Minds

Brady Flint (played by 111dev111) Topic Starter

“There’s people that would take care of you. They’d become your family. Find a crew, they’ll take care of you.” He said quietly.
"They won't not with this society."

“I was with a crew, for three years, before I was captured and brought here. They were my new family. But then a big fight went down, and two are dead and the other three of us got separated. You don’t have to trust my word, but someone would accept you.”
"they won't nobody accepts people like me and that's a painful fact." Liliath stormed away to her bed

“People like you? What do you mean? Literally every single one of us is a ‘freak’ looked down upon by society. None of us are accepted by anyone other than ourselves...” He started, shaking his head as she stormed off.
Tyra and pan (played by Kungfu6453)

Pan walked in. “ great my sister upset. Today will be a long day.” He sighed and looked at Brady. “ how you like talking to her?”

“The child’s crazy, I’ll say that much.” He still couldn’t see how she didn’t want to leave, even if she had a history of abuse.

Nods in agreement. “ yea let’s just say her and my sister got into it. My sister just save us from her.”

“The little girl seems troubled... I wonder what her story is?”

“ I wondered if I could help until she did what she did to my sister. So we can’t force anybody or anything.”

“Yeah, we don’t want her to ‘snap our silly little necks’. What if she fights back when we do it?”

“ my sister can deal with that.” Suddenly he heard screaming. “ oh great not again.” He ran outside toward the screaming.

“Gotcha.” Brady jumped up as well and followed Pan towards the souce.

It was a gaurd abusing Tyra. Pan ran up and attacked the gaurd hurting her. “ get her out of here I got this.” Pan held the gaurd off and Tyra was on the ground breathing hard.

Brady nodded, but didn’t move from his spot. Moving his hand, he telekinetically moved the guard back and then shoved his hand forward, pushing the guard back and letting him trip to the ground. “Just deal with your sister, I’ll make sure nobody disturbs you.”

He gets to his sister and checks her. He saw a metal container “ put him there and I will charge it so he can’t escape.” Put his sister inside before going to help pan.

“Oh-kay?” Brady floated the soldier through the air into the container, holding him in it. “There we go!”

(Did I interpret that correctly? I wasn’t sure :p)

Pan pulled Brady away and then used his powers and shock the container. “ well welcome to the crew. Our hiding spot.” He went to one of the cabins and opened the floor boards. He jumped down into the small room under the cabin. “ want to hurry?”

Brady followed quickly behind him, then froze, stunned as he saw the hiding place. This cabin was right next to his, he’d never thought about under the floorboards! Snapping out of it, ne climbed down and looked around. “Nice setup!” He grinned.
Aruo (played by dantefrancis)

"True."Through all the commotion,Aruo followed them.He's a ghost.Once he's quiet,he could follow you and you propbably wouldn't notice until you turn around.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Darkest Minds

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus