Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Darkest Minds

Brady Flint (played by 111dev111) Topic Starter

Brady looked around at the soldiers, they didn’t like the kids using their powers, and when they weren’t looking, he subtly lifted a finger and his food tray levitated a few inches in the air. “I’ve got thirty times that strength and it’s getting stronger.” He said, setting the tray down.
Tyra and pan (played by Kungfu6453)

She nodded. “ then I have the perfect job for you in the plan. Like to hear it?” She little punched her brother in a teasing way.

“Sure, What’s my assignment?” He asked, eager to hear what she was about to tell him.

“ your going to go designed as a gaurd and take my brother to where they keep that thing that hurts us. Once there get the Gaurds to leave or go somewhere by using your powers.”

“Can I... Just throw them off the watch-tower balcony? Throw them as far as I can into the forest? Because I’m good with giving those idiots hell. The White Noise Machine? Why do we need that in our plan?”
Aruo (played by dantefrancis)

"Tried to electrocute them...didn't go so well."Aruo said.He remembers everything,where he shocked them to the point where they were basically brain dead."So we have to think of something else."

“She didn’t say to electrocute them, she just said to deal with them.” He rolled his eyes.

“ what you want to get out right? If you do this my brother can destroy the system. You can kill or whatever just don’t wake make to much noise. We need to take out there systems if we want out.” She rolled her eyes at Brady like what that look for?

He shrugged, nodding. “I’ll do my best, and they won’t get a peep out. They’ll never see us coming. Why not just liberate the entire camp though? We need to blow up their armory or something and then they’re virtually unable to do anything. Everyone could get out, we’d all be free!”

“ to get to it we need the system down. Once the system down then we get access to everything armory even maps and stuff. So yes we will destroy the camp. But we hav3 to do by steps otherwise where dead. Where also getting help from the outside as well.”

“...From the outside? From who? And No offense, but I see many flaws. This should be simultaneous. Deactivate the system, lock down the soldier’s quarters, and blowup or takeover the armory. All at the same time.”

“ why do you think we have 5 extra days and not today? Some of pans friends. Why do you think I will be on top of a building in all of your minds at once?” She sighed. Pan rubbed his sister back.

“... Fine. I’ll go along with your plan, but that doesn’t mean I don’t agree with it. I just want out of this hellhole...” He said quietly, looking down at his shoes.

“ unless you have a better plan I love to hear it. “ she stated bluntly.

“...” Brady stayed silent, dwelling on that and trying to come up with one, but then gave up and looked up. “Yeah, okay. Good point.”

“ we have been planning around 3 months. I’m Tyra and that laughing boy my brother pan”

Brady stuck out his hand to the two siblings and shook each of their hands in turn. “Nice to meet you, I’m Brady.”

She cuts the mental link off. She smiled “ the honor is ours.” Pan “ yea our honor!”

He looked down to his food and realized that he hadn’t touched it yet, but wasn’t hungry anymore because of the brewing excitement.

“Anyone want my extra slop?”

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Darkest Minds

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus