Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Darkest Minds

Tyra and pan (played by Kungfu6453)

“ no thanks.” Pan “ I’m good. Hey watch this.” While the Gaurds where not watching he tossed his slop and it land on the gaurd. Who could not find out who tossed it.
Brynn Thompson wrote:
Brynn frowned softly, feeling bad for the girl. “Honey, I’m sorry. They won’t let you go home and that’s the truth. I’ve been here for a year and I’ve never seen anyone be dismissed. They either head to the graveyard or escape. That’s the only two ways out, and I’d rather have a chance at a life than no life at all.

"Maybe you are blind then, I am going home and not with a stupid escape what would get you killed!" Liliath yelled upset, when she got upset her bed started leviating in the air. "I am not going with you and if you go I tell on you."
Brynn Thompson (played anonymously)

Brynn stood from the bed and bit her lip, knowing the outcome. It wouldn't end well... “Fine, I’ll stay. For now... I’m not staying forever though.”
Brady Flint (played by 111dev111) Topic Starter

Brady chuckled as he watched the mystery ‘food’ land across the soldier’s shoulder. “I bet I can top that.” Brady looked around to find an unsuspecting guard across the room. Focusing on a small group, he raised his hand slightly and moved it to the right, the trays following in the air. Pushing his hands forward, six plates of slop went flying at the soldier.
Brynn Thompson wrote:
Brynn stood from the bed and bit her lip, knowing the outcome. It wouldn't end well... “Fine, I’ll stay. For now... I’m not staying forever though.”

"I am happy that you stay." The bed dropped very loud on the ground. She climbed out the bed. She noticed the plates flying at the soldier, but she stopped them "You get everyone in trouble for that."

"Brynn what are we supposed to do here in the whole day?"

Brady’s plates stopped in midair and slowly lowered to the ground. Looking around wildly, he frowned. “Some do-gooder...” He muttered. Turning to Pan, he grinned. “Well, you could assume what would’ve happened.”

Brynn looked sadly to Liliath. “We work, sewing their uniforms and cleaning them, we work in the greenhouse to grow their food, basically anything they tell us to do. We’re slaves. That’s why I want to leave.”
"And if you refuse to do that? I am not going to work for them, oh I will tell them that right away." She walked to first guard she saw. "I am not going to do anything for you!" The man hit her very hard, Liliath fell on the ground. "How dare you!" She screamed. Then the man fell on the ground, his neck was broken. "Oh I didn't mean to, it was an accident I swear!" Liliath ran to Brynn and hid behind her back

Brynn watched the scene unfold and winced as the man collapsed, his neck at an awkward angle. Turning to Liliath, she shocked her slightly, not enough to hurt but enough to get her attention. “Listen to me very carefully. That was a serious thing that you did, and could get in serious trouble. You’re going to act normal and we are going to walk out of here, acting casual. I’ll do my best to protect you, but I can’t promise anything... This is why I want to escape. I’m tired of shining their shoes.” She glanced around and took the younger girl’s hand in hers, leading her along until they were outside in the winter air. “You must learn to keep your anger in check. If they hit you, you take the hit and don’t hit back. Understand?”
"Maybe it was serious, but it was his own fault!" "I am not going to get hit and act like nothing happend, I am sick of that that happend to often and I don't let people do that anymore. I can't keep my anger in, I can't control my powers when I am upset something happendss usually something bad." Liliath sighed deep "But I see on who's side you are." She stormed back inside

Brynn followed after her, desperate to ty and get through to this girl. Grabbing her hand, she spun her around. Upset with herself and Liliath, and this whole messed up world, she began talking furiously. “Listen here, I’ve been here longer. I’m not on their side, but I’ve learned to blend in. If you go around having those outbursts, you’ll be killed by Them, in cold-blood. They won’t even stop to clear it with anyone, they’ll shoot you right in between the eyes and nobody’ll care, that’s the end for you. Unless you have a death wish, you don’t fight back. I’m telling you, if you escape, then you’re running from them but you can kill as many as you want. There’s still a chance of death, but would you rather die in here, or out in the world?” She took a deep breath to calm herself down. “I’m sorry, but it’s the truth. Please listen to me. I’d hate to see you die, I hate to see anyone die...”

Brady Flint wrote:
Brady’s plates stopped in midair and slowly lowered to the ground. Looking around wildly, he frowned. “Some do-gooder...” He muttered. Turning to Pan, he grinned. “Well, you could assume what would’ve happened.”

“ yeah they would of gotten mad and then thought that there rival threw it at them.” Tyra giggled. As she knew she could make the Gaurds think that, “ that would of been funny.it happened before. I mean we have been here 5 months or something like that?”

“Jeez, I’ve only been here for two weeks. I’m still a newbie. I’ve heard that some people have been here for years... I can’t imagine that.”

Pan “yea they are extra brutal here. But having friends and family helps.” Tyra nodded as she rubbed her arms. Pan looked at her. “ sis does it hurt?” She nods tears in her eyes.
Brynn Thompson wrote:
Brynn followed after her, desperate to ty and get through to this girl. Grabbing her hand, she spun her around. Upset with herself and Liliath, and this whole messed up world, she began talking furiously. “Listen here, I’ve been here longer. I’m not on their side, but I’ve learned to blend in. If you go around having those outbursts, you’ll be killed by Them, in cold-blood. They won’t even stop to clear it with anyone, they’ll shoot you right in between the eyes and nobody’ll care, that’s the end for you. Unless you have a death wish, you don’t fight back. I’m telling you, if you escape, then you’re running from them but you can kill as many as you want. There’s still a chance of death, but would you rather die in here, or out in the world?” She took a deep breath to calm herself down. “I’m sorry, but it’s the truth. Please listen to me. I’d hate to see you die, I hate to see anyone die...”

"They won't kill me, I am special they never kill special people. Why would they else bring me hear hm? They brought me here for there own use, they didn't brought me here to kill me. I've been in many dark places and this is the same to me. Now shut up before i'll get mad and break your neck!" She said storming away again

He looked questioningly at Pan, not sure what to say or ask. He hoped that his expression would communicate that he wanted to know what was wrong, but didn’t want to pry too much.

“I’ve seen it happen! They killed my sister! She was a blue! Just remember that!” She called after her, finally giving up for the time being.

Brady Flint wrote:
He looked questioningly at Pan, not sure what to say or ask. He hoped that his expression would communicate that he wanted to know what was wrong, but didn’t want to pry too much.

“ they hurt my sister. Let’s just say it not pretty. Let’s get going. I need to help my sister. If you wish to come your more then welcome to.”
Liliath climbed in her bed again, but did looked at the other's. "Are you guys still going to escape?"

Liliath wrote:
Liliath climbed in her bed again, but did looked at the other's. "Are you guys still going to escape?"

( there are out of the cabin eating.)

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Darkest Minds

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus