Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Darkest Minds

(oh ok)

Liliath walked to the cabin and noticed they were eating. "Are you guys still going to escape?"
Tyra and pan (played by Kungfu6453)

Liliath wrote:
(oh ok)

Liliath walked to the cabin and noticed they were eating. "Are you guys still going to escape?"

Tyra got into Liliath mind. “ you want to see us murdered? Hush it. Yes but hush unless you want us not to live.”
Liliath seemed not to understand why it was so serious "You guys get yourself killed before you can scream."

Liliath wrote:
Liliath seemed not to understand why it was so serious "You guys get yourself killed before you can scream."

“ shut it. Your going to to get us killed by talking aloud. Now if you don’t shut it I will remove your memories of us and our plan.”
"Then i'll break your silly necks!" "I will tell on you." She whisperd. Liliath didn;t want anybidy to leave cause she didn't want to be alone, but she wouldn't go with them, Cause she was to stubborn

She snapped her fingers removing Lilith memory of them there plan of escaping and what she was doing as well as her threat to them. She even placed the thought in Lilith she was thirsty.
"No-." Liliath then simply glanced at them now "Who are you?"

“ nobody you need to worry about.” She sighed. She then got up to go to her room.
Liliath shrugged and drank a glass of water then she walked to her room aswell

Pan just sat there not the least surprised. Pan then was worried but knew his sister was in rough shape.

Aruo wrote:
"Tried to electrocute them...didn't go so well."Aruo said.He remembers everything,where he shocked them to the point where they were basically brain dead."So we have to think of something else."
Pan sighed. “ sad really.”
Brynn Thompson (played anonymously)

Brady frowned at the the little girl. “Why would someone not want to escape, I mean, this place is a living hell! She must be new, with the hope that you get to go home.” He thought for a moment before adding, “And I bet she’s the one who stopped my slop.”
Brady Flint (played by 111dev111) Topic Starter

(Brady* So sorry lmao I just woke up)

Brady frowned at the the little girl. “Why would someone not want to escape, I mean, this place is a living hell! She must be new, with the hope that you get to go home.” He thought for a moment before adding, “And I bet she’s the one who stopped my slop.”
Liliath glanced to Brady and then walke over to him. She giggeld loudly "I am Liliath"

Pan “ I need to calm my twin down. “ he left and went to help Tyra who was very mad. Pan tryed to calm her down. “ it ok sis you did what you have to do.”

“Um, I’m Brady. Nice to meet you? Why don’t you want to leave? Don’t you see the way they treat everyone?”

Tyra was sad and her brother hugged her. “ your ok sister just calm down everyday we can do it. “ Tyra was still mad but calmed down some.
Brady Flint wrote:
“Um, I’m Brady. Nice to meet you? Why don’t you want to leave? Don’t you see the way they treat everyone?”

"Hello Brady, why would I leave and live the same life like here?"

“Because at least you can go where you want to go. Here, they slowly kill you and exhaust you. They don’t care about us ‘specials’. I’m supposed to be special, I’m a blue, but in the two weeks that I’e been here, I’ve been cursed and hit more than ever in my life. I want to go, explore the country. There’s a chance I’d get killed leaving or even out there, but I’d rather take that chance than die a slow death in here. They don’t even allow us to use our powers.”
"You really think that about my life, this is the same place like home everything goes the same the abuse is the same. Nothing would change for me if I would leave, I don't know where else to go the home."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Darkest Minds

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus