Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Darkest Minds

Tyra and pan (played by Kungfu6453)

Tyra “I’m guessing every meal is good to you.” She teased as her brother gave her medicine.
Brady Flint (played by 111dev111) Topic Starter

“Not every meal, the meals at camp were crappy.”

Pan giggled” I think Sh3 was joking.

He nodded, “Probably. But honestly, it takes talent to make something I don’t like, so credits to the government for cooking up something even I won’t eat.”

Both laugh. “ really? I thought you loved it.” She teased. Pan “ I’m guessing your not a picky eater.”

“Pshh, me? Loving it? Why do you think I spent most of lunch flinging it everywhere. But me? A picky eater? Please, I once ate M&Ms and ketchup as a dare.”

Tyra and Pan looked sick at the combo. “ that nasty. “ Tyra felt really sick at the combo of foods. “ we don’t do dares they never end well.”

“It was kind of nasty,” He admitted, frowning. “But I got $10 from it, so I was happy. Back when I was young, 8 or so.” Brady laughed, thinking through all the dares he’s done. “I do almost any dare, if it’s reasonable, or if I don’t hurt myself permanently.”

“ we learned it never worth it. I hate dares.” Tyra said. Pan “ sis you don’t look well.” He looked at the gun wound. “ sis your very weak. Rest and I will go get some medicine.” He ran out of the room to get ice and medicine.

He quieted down, watching Tyra closely until Pan came back. “We’ll leave, you can sleep and get some rest.” He offered.

“ you can leave but stay until I fall asleep. Pan started a IV bag. Then helped her take her med. pan looked mad and annoyed.

“You good, Pan?” He questioned with a frown.

“ yea you should be more worried if my sister will be.” He said and held Tyra hand.

“I am worried, I just struggle with situations like this. I hate when people close to me are hurting or are sick, and I never know what to do or say. I apologize if I don’t act worried enough.” He said quietly.

“ we had no idea they poison there bullets. I just need to get it out of her system. Your fine your ok.”

“They poisoned her?” He half-shouted, mad. Taking a deep breath, he calmed down a little and said, “But isn’t there an antidote for every poison? Can’t be too hard to get it out.”

Pan put tape over Brady mouth. “ stressing her won’t help it will make it worse. They just took a blood sample and they should be able to tell what it is in a few hours.”

He furrowed his eyebrows at Pan, nodding. “How about sign language?” He signed with his hands. He learned sign language from his family, as his grandma was deaf. He’d had to learn if he wanted to communicate with her.

Lucky for Pan he knew it. He signed “ better. You can talk but don’t yell or show your mad around her. Otherwise she will worry and cry and get worked up.”

Slightly Disappointed that Pan knew sign language, he took the tape off and nodded. Signing back to him, he rolled his eyes, “I don’t suppose you can’t read writing. Although, with my handwriting, you wouldn’t be able to anyways.” His handwriting was pretty bad.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Darkest Minds

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus