Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Darkest Minds

Tyra and pan (played by Kungfu6453)

Pan giggled. “ seems she likes you. You like her. After things settle we should have you both have a romantic dinner or something.” Pan half teased. Lyra started to relax as the pain eased.when the nurse was done,she told them that there rooms where ready.
Brady Flint (played by 111dev111) Topic Starter

Brady blushed, playfully shoving Pan’s shoulder. “A romantic dinner, eh?” He rolled his eyes, then looked at Tyra with a soft smile. He looked up when the nurse said that, his eyebrows raised. “Our rooms are ready? Sweet!” He laughed.

Pan and the nurse help Tyra into the wheelchair and puts a blanket over her legs and a pillow behind her back. Pan “ shall we go check it out?”

“I’m up for that. You know what would be cool? If we had, like, each our own room and everything but they’d open up into a common room with a kitchen and stuff.” He fantasied.

Pan “ our rooms are right next to each other’s. “ pan pushed his sister to her room. “ her room is between ours. Let’s get my sister in bed so she can rest and we can go get food.”

“They better have a burrito waiting for me!” He only half-joked, laughing.

“ I’m getting my sister pudding, she loves that stuff and maybe pancakes. Me I’m up for sandwich.”

“I’m just hungry. I’ll eat anything and everything you put in front of me. No more Slop!”

Pan “ true.” He took his sister to her where a girl was waiting. Girl “ you boys go eat I will see to it she taken care of.” The girl takes Tyra for a bathe and for new clothes.

Brady nodded, waving bye to Tyra as she was wheeled away. Turning to Pan, he frowned. “Do you know where the mess hall is?”

“ yeah.” Goes to to the mess Hal and orders.

Brady ordered a load of stuff. He’d always been a big eater, but never gained much weight from it. He didn’t really have limits. Brady ordered a loaded burritos, and a steak with potatoes and veggies, and a large cup of soda. Looking around, he spotted a desert table and grabbed a piece of pie, a bowl of ice cream, and some brownies and cookies. Floating three trays in front of him, he nodded to Pan. “I’m ready when you are. We could go back to the rooms to eat, right?”

Pan “ um a bit much? I mean they do have to feed this whole camp where in. Yes.” Pan and his sister food only took up 1 tray.

He shrugged. “So sue me. I’ll help cook and help in the gardens and all, if that’s what it’ll take. I’m only pigging out tonight, I want to taste actual food. Tomorrow I’ll only get a tray or so worth of food.

Pan shook his head. “ your fine. Glad your willing to work for it. I might go on missions to get supplies. Once Tyra recovered she could help a little. I’m sure you will meet lots of people.”

“Yeah, I’m sure too.” He smiled. “Honestly, I forget how to get back.”

“ I know the way.” He leads them into Tyra. Tyra was in bed and seemed more relaxed and less pain. “ hello boys.”

He looked around the room, taking it in. It was quite similar to a hotel suite. Setting his trays on a coffee table and sitting on a couch, he grinned. “Dang! I could get used to this!” He said with a laugh. Taking his burrito in his hands, he took a large bite.

Pan giggled as he helped his sister. Pan “ well I think your already use to it.” Tyra ate her meal and pudding. Tyra “ Brady why you such a trouble maker?”

“Why am I a trouble maker? Do you see me making trouble right now? I just have a joking spirit. If I truly harmed someone or went overboard with a joke, I’d definitely feel the guilt of it.” He said after swallowing his food. He was almost done with his burrito. Nodding to Pan, he smiled. “Yep, already used to it.”

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Darkest Minds

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus