Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Darkest Minds

Tyra and pan (played by Kungfu6453)

Pan “ I have a idea let’s go ona mission by that time she should have improved.”
Brady Flint (played by 111dev111) Topic Starter

“Go on a mission and leave her here?” He asked, confused,

"well she is in the hands of the most skilled healer. plus we can help by getting medical supplies."

“I guess that’s true. Sure, why not? Where would we hit?”

" a nearby hospital for the gaurds and government." he smiled. " you game?"

“Heck yeah,” He laughed. “Maybe blow it up too?”

" maybe lets get ready or we they will leave us." he runs to get ready.

Brady shrugged, grabbing the assault rifle he’d taken from the armory, and a flak jacket, as well as a bandolier of bullets and a belt of some grenades and an extra few packs of bullets. He strapped a knife around his forearm then raced after Pan. “I’m ready when you are. How are we getting there?”

"heliocopter and im going to act like wounded guard and you get to to try to find the stuff we need."

“Sounds good, I’m all geared up, they won’t know what hit them.”

“ good. Let’s get the show on the road.”

They headed out towards the chopper, the rotors already spinning and blowing wind up. Hopping up to the seats, he buckled himself up and held his gun across his lap, the safety on.

Pan did the same. “ I’m shocked you agreed to come.”

“Why’s that? I can’t resist a good raid.”

“ cause the crush you have on my sister.”

“What’s the big deal about it anyways, it’s just a small crush.” He admitted, readjusting himself in the seat. “Why would I miss this chance because of a crush? I’m worried about Tyra and all, but I’m doing more good out here than sitting around.”

Pan “ well nothing wrong with a crush. But does mean I can tease you about it. After all she my sister. Yes your more use her. But I also know we are going to worry her to death if she wakes up.”

“Lets hope the doctors keep her asleep or calm, one or the other. If she gets mad, I feel like she’d scold us near an inch of our lives.” He laughed as the helicopter took off, heading west. “You can tease me, just not too much. It’ll get old too quickly.”

“ well get use to or don’t bother having a crush on my sister we annoyed each other as to survive that place. So you options are put up with it and lighten up or don’t both getting near my sister.”

“Fair point. I’ll lighten up then,” He replied unsurely, rubbing his hands together as he watched the forest fly by.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Darkest Minds

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus