Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Darkest Minds

Tyra and pan (played by Kungfu6453)

Tyra “ you know why we call you trouble maker. I’m just glad we are free.” Pan nodded and ate his food and then helped melody withe the pudding.
Brady Flint (played by 111dev111) Topic Starter

“Why do you call me a trouble maker? Now I feel like I should be in a cell for making ‘trouble’ or something.” He smiled, taking a sip of his soda.

Pan “ don’t feel like that. I’m allowed to mess with ya.” He smiled as he gave his sister medicine which she hated. Tyra yawned. “ I still am laughing at how you embarrassed a guard like you did.”

“If you can mess with me, Pan, eventually I’ll mess with you too.” He winked, a mischievous smile on his face. Turning to Tyra, he laughed. “That was pretty great, I knocked a whole group of guards over like bowling pins too.”

“ I feel bad for the one who pants went down” pan “ would of been funny if all of them had there clothes fall off. Then they be the ones in trouble.”

“Honestly, nobody wants to see that.” He shuddered, finishing his steak.

Pan “ I guess. But they likely leave camp if that happened.” He pointed out. Tyrarolled her eyes. “ that my brotherfor you. Always thinking how to make his enemies pay.”

“It’s understandable, they made us pay. I just make them embarrassed.”

“ we sure ruined there day today. Maybe once where healed we can go save others.”

“That’ll be good, we can stick it to them and liberate all of the camps. But next time Tyra, please don’t get shot for me.” He laughed. “I was wearing some padding and could’ve stopped it with my telekinesis.”

“ you where to focused on leading me. By the time you be able to turn around you be hurt. But no promises. “ she giggled. Pan “ that my sister for ya.”

“It would’ve hit my chest, I had a long thing of bullets. The worst would be a cracked rib, most likely. At least it only hit your arm,”

“ still cracked ribs can cause pain and could damage your vital organs. I’m glad it hit me and not you.” Tyra said. Pan sighed. “ just accept it already Brady. There no changin* her mind at this point.”

He grinned towards Pan with a shrug. “Doesn’t mean I won’t give up.”

“ I know but we don’t need my sister worked up.” Tyra giggled. “ you both act like siblings.”

“Am I the favorite sibling?” He asked with a smirk.

Pan” not yet. You have a long way to go.”pan teased.

“Oh yeah? How so?” He finished off his late plate of food, turning to the dessert with a smile.

“ I mean how can you be a favorite when me and her have worked as a team since we where little?”

Brady shrugged. “You have a point there.” He cleaned up his trays after a while, piling them on top of each other snd stacking the plates and utensils. Sitting back, he patted his stomach. “Wow, that meal was good.”

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Darkest Minds

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus