Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Darkest Minds

Aaron Pyrosian (played by Arcol)

Quote:
( your fine)

A agent who helped those with powers was looking for anybody with powers to protect as they knew this meant trouble if bthose with unnatural abilities are caught they be in danger.

To trust one was a path of two sides, and he did not fully, if at all, trust the strange person approaching him. “Yes,” he asked in a quiet tone, “what do you need?”
Tyra and pan (played by Kungfu6453)

Aaron Pyrosian wrote:
Quote:
( your fine)

A agent who helped those with powers was looking for anybody with powers to protect as they knew this meant trouble if bthose with unnatural abilities are caught they be in danger.

To trust one was a path of two sides, and he did not fully, if at all, trust the strange person approaching him. “Yes,” he asked in a quiet tone, “what do you need?”

“ please follow me.” The person walked into the woods. “ give you a place to rest.”
Aaron Pyrosian (played by Arcol)

Quote:

“ please follow me.” The person walked into the woods. “ give you a place to rest.”[/quote]

“And how do I know this isn’t a trap,” he crossed his arms, “what if you’re working for someone who dislikes...my ‘kind?’”

“ I’m working to save your kind. I have a daughter with skills like yours.”
Brynn Thompson (played anonymously)

Brynn glanced around the dark room, trying to see another exit, but failing, relaxed slightly. “And what may we need to talk about?”
Brady Flint (played by 111dev111) Topic Starter

Brady levitated Tyra down from the chopper, taking the bags with him. Opening the door, he floated her in and sat her down to rest in a bed. He sat down in a chair, waiting for someone to come. Soon, a doctor in a white lab coat came, reminding him suspiciously of the scientists at Camp. “What is wrong with her?” He had an odd accent, but Brady couldn’t quite place it. “She broke her legs and got shot, can you help her?” He asked, his voice laced with worry. “Do not worry, young man. She’ll be just fine with some rest for her leg.” He examined the bullet wound on her arm. “This is fine too, unless it becomes infected.”

Brynn Thompson wrote:
Brynn glanced around the dark room, trying to see another exit, but failing, relaxed slightly. “And what may we need to talk about?”

“ I will ask them to send you to a new hideout, cause of how you acted around my sister. Also how are suspicious if we freed you? If not for use you still be in that camp. Plus you be on the run again instead of finding a real bed and food. I could of left you there. But I did not.” He had a good point.

Tyra started to come to. It was clear she was in great pain. “ did we do it? Where am I?” She asked. “ Brady, Pan ?” She was clearly worried and scared. She tried to move her legs which caused more pain.

Brynn glared. “I never asked to be taken. I was just running towards the first opening I saw and you picked me up. Thank you for your help, but I’d much rather not need it. Plus, I’ve never been on the run.” Brynn still didn’t answer why she thought they were suspicious, but tended to say random things without thinking them through when she was upset. “In what way did I ever act around your sister that you hate me now? I’ve never done anything wrong!”

Brady jumped to attention, as he was slowly nodding off beside Tyra’s bed. Gently holding her down, he smiled warmly. “We did it, but your legs are broken and you got shot. You’ll be okay though, it’s nothing permanent.”

“ i don’t hate you. But my sister tried to ask for your help and you came off rude and offended her. So after they refuel your you can be off on your merry way. If I had not picked you up your chance of survival was thin. Here for the pain and prevent your leg from getting infected.” He gave her water to drink. “ it rude not answer my question. I answered yours.”

She held Brady hand. “ I’m scared...” she tried to sit up. “ thank you Brady.”

“I didn’t refuse your offer!” She almost shouted at him, taking the water, grateful but not wanting to show it. She was scared and tired and hurt, and just plain stressed out. She was wearing thin, she needed some rest but wasn’t going to get any here, it seemed...

Brady helped her sit up, a smile on his face. “It’s okay, we’re safe here..”

She hugged Brady. “ it hurts.” She cryed. “ it hurts so much..” she had tears go down her face.

The medicine made brynn super tired and when asleep he took her toba area where they brainwashed brynn and then took her to a different village. Away from the 3 friends. Pan then went to check on Brady.

He frowned, looking around for the pills the doctor had given him earlier. Handing two to Tyra, he said, “Here. It’ll help with the pain.”

She took the pills. “ thank you Brady.” A nurse bandaged tryra legs and got a wheelchair ready for Tyra as well as a ivy started. Pan walked in. “ hello love birds.”

Brady rolled his eyes, playfully shoving Pan. “How was your chit-chat with our friend?”

“ she history and not fun.” Tyra “ I Brady,...”

Brady nodded quietly, in his own thoughts for a little until Tyra said something. “What, Tyra?”

Tyra “ thank you Brady.” She hugged him.as a nurse did X rays and made it so Tyra could not move her legs.

“Don’t worry about it, I’m just trying to help out.” He smiled softly, watching the x-ray be taken.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Darkest Minds

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus