Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Would you want your character to...

Monique Couture (played by Deumeawyn)

It is dream of Monique to jump through time, mostly in the past, but Monika keeps her grounded in the current day.

Would you consider using an online dating app?
Harlowe (played anonymously)

I think Harlowe would be using a dating app, if she's looking for something a bit more serious! Since she's a character in the modern world, there's nothing weird about using an app for dating.

Would you want your character to enter an eating competition??
Of course I would, because he'd probably win. He may be a skinny little thing, but Ghaurug has a literally endless appetite. Let's just say that his mutant strain of vampirism did weird things to his capacity for consumption, mortal food included. Then again, that might count as cheating...

Would you want your character to give a speech at your wedding?
Not likely. You know timy-wimy-wibly-wobbly stuff and all doesn’t go to well for weddings. Not to mention his shinny knights armor isn’t the best wedding attire.

Would you want your character to be some sort of religious leader? (For example; pastor, priest, minister, est.)
Euvlimenei (played anonymously)

No, I don't think my character would be a great religious leader because her moods and whims change with her emotions. I would think you'd need someone much more stable and not so emotional to be a good religious leader or to teach the practices of a specific religion.

Would you want your character to run a child care center?
Ara Curlin (played by Lady_Istyar)

I mean...yeah. I feel like she could do it. She’s got a kid on her hands currently, trying to keep him alive during a zombie apocalypse. I feel like she could do it if the apocalypse didn’t happen.

Continuing down the youth path: Would you want your character to mentor a child?
Probably not seeing as he’s still partially a child though he is a bit more mature then most other trainers his age and he technically is caring for his pokemon. Still might not be the best seeing as he parents are part of team Rocket and he does keep them around a lot...

Would you want you character to be temporarily transformed into a pokemon and if so who?
Ruyinn (played by milktea_dollie)

Absolutely not. While it'd probably be a learning experience for him, the temper tantrums and complaining would be so not worth it.

Would you want your character to house-sit for you on a weeklong trip?
Jaheira (played by bitteryeen)

Nope. Jaheira would probably trash the place, and leave empty beer bottles everywhere. She’s a little messy.

Would you want your character to cook dinner for you?
Bee (played anonymously)

Yes, I wouldn't mind a meal cooked for me by Bee! It may not be anything fancy, but it'll be delicious and filling.

Would you want your character entrusted with confidential information and deep dark secrets that you wouldn't want a lot of others to know?
Absolutely not....whatever this information is, Pix will find its financial value out there somewhere. I'm pretty sure this comes down to her selling that information as well as my phone number, email address and possibly my social security number. I'm sure she'd be in the next star system before I even knew what happened too.

Would you want your character to join you on a road trip? (Driver/passenger doesn't matter)
Raven (played by DazzlingDragon)

Absolutely!

I like adventure. She likes adventure. I have a penchant for causing mischief but usually not the courage or sheer reckless stupidity to pull off some of the things she does. Raven might rub off on me for better or worse and it will be one HELL of a ride.

Would you want your character put in charge of your latest group assignment in class?
Unnamed (played anonymously)

Oh, most definitely! Kolbie is a very hardworker who does not get sidetracked easily, if at all, and she will totally chew you out if your not pulling your weight.

Would you want your character to build the home in which you'd be living?
Vincent (played by DazzlingDragon)

Absolutely not.

Whether or not it can even build a house to begin with aside, Vincent likes traps. Lethal traps. Torturously slow lethal traps. I would not step foot into anything it makes if I can avoid it.

EDIT: I forgot to ask a question. Would you want your character to get their hands on a book of spells? Assuming these are kind of magic are really flexible, including spells for mundane stuff and deadly curses, and something literally anyone could try to do.
Actually yes....

Siira would likely use this spellbook to reunite her family, which may or may not mean going through a few people to accomplish that. Despite this, I've always been her biggest fan and am rooting for this underdog to succeed in collecting her family. Once together, shed likely get rid of the book or forget about it, as her mate and child are the only things she needs to remain happy now.

Would you want your character to have your phone number and be able to call you any time of day?
Hunter (played by KingdomOdd1)

Not really.

Hunter wouldn't pick up or anyway half the time, due to the fact he, depending on the time of day, he might be busy hanging out/playing with his usual group of children friends. Or he's running away from hunters/people he's made mad. He wouldn't want to bring anyone into his vampire problems.

Would you want your character to "hang out" with Hunter, whether it's with his group of children friends?
Yes I'd love to see that, actually. Isabella was an outcast in her town, as others believed she somehow represented death, and so other kids were not permitted to play with her....Even so a lot of them were unkind to her because she was different...she was blue and weird. I would definitely like to see her with a new friend, or even a group of friends that accepted her and played with her.

WYWYCT manage your bills for you?
Harte (played by witch) Topic Starter

There would be pros and cons. Harte is quite good with money, and managing things for someone else is kind of his specialty. However, I can't say I would trust him to make decisions that would be entirely in my best interest. He is wholly capable of doing the job well- I'm just concerned about his motivations.

Would you want your character to organize a party for you and your friends?
Not really....there would be no music and only raw veggie trays for food. The focus of the party would likely involve competitive combat between me and my friends, followed up with intentionally soaking in UV rays and possibly licking light bulbs.

WYWYCT be your trainer at your new job? (Any job works)
Gorgutz 'Ead 'Unta (played anonymously)

This Ork right here cause hez tha BIG BOSS! WAAAAAAAGHHH!!

WYWYCT go on an adventure?

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Would you want your character to...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus