Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Would you want your character to...

Adelia (played by North-Wood)

Maybe..... depends on the issue.

Would you want your character to save you from a stalker?
Nova Mokolis (played by Mipps)

No.. No not really... If he saved me from a stalker its probably because I am food.

Would you want your character to hang shelves in your house?
Before he came to the forest he mostly worked as a handyman, so yeah probably he'd be pretty good at it.

Would you want your character to pick out your outfit for you?
Wilhelmina (played anonymously)

Yes. Mina has a pretty good sense of fashion, even if she does steal some of the items that she wears...But I know I'll always be well dressed if she picks my outfit.

Would you want your character to be in charge of a work project?
Cyber Reaper (played by jpdelta)

It wouldn't be very pretty, it probably would be very complicated, and it might have a great deal that seemed pointless, but in the end, it would get his point across. Every time.

Would you want your character to build the plane you were about to fly in?
Lucas Davenport (played by Lanx12)

Uh no...these three together would end up fighting more than building...This would end badly...Sharron would be the root cause with her motherly charm bossing the boys around...

Would you want your character to cook your meals for you?
I'm not much of a foodie, but Ghaurug here is an excellent cook. So long as I wasn't on his bad side, I'd trust any food he prepared for me, though it would probably be far more lavish than what I'm used to, haha...

Would you want your character to run for public office?
Jaheira (played by bitteryeen)

Ghaurug gro-Khazgur wrote:
I'm not much of a foodie, but Ghaurug here is an excellent cook. So long as I wasn't on his bad side, I'd trust any food he prepared for me, though it would probably be far more lavish than what I'm used to, haha...

Would you want your character to run for public office?

Uhhh, probably not! Jaheira has absolutely no filter, and so I don't think she would last very long in an election before sticking her foot in her mouth. And let's not forget those drunk and disorderly charges on her record...

Would you want your character to plan your next birthday party?
Gerard Price (played anonymously)

Yes, I would because my character is pretty thoughtful, despite what he is. Seeing as he likes to see people enjoy themselves in some aspect, he would more than likely plan something really fun and touching...with copious amounts of alcohol which would please a lot of people.

Would you want your character to borrow a large sum of money from you?
The Immortal Wanderer (played by jpdelta)

"Oh, yea... well" Stops thinking, "Well maybe..." Bites lip, "Let me get back to you on that."

Would you want your character to house sit for you?
Kano (played anonymously)

Definitely NOT! I am not willing to take the risk; my heart can't handle the paranoia. Who knows what he will do to my house, or to me? It can be harmless pranks, or a blade might come flying to chop of my head, or I might not come back to a house at all!

It is a bad idea. He is a bad idea.

Would you want your character to be your parent?
Adelia (played by North-Wood)

HAHAHAHAHAHA.. NO. no. no. no.

I would probably die via a heart attack or something.

Would you want your character to be your travel buddy?
Calliope (played anonymously)

Why not? Calliope has her faults, but overall, I think she'd be a decent person to travel with. She's also a lunakinetic, though she denies she has powers.

I'm just saying, if we're in danger during our travels, I don't think she'd be supressing her powers in that moment.

Hmm...let's see. What to ask...Oh! I got something.

Would you trust your character to care for you when you're sick?
Kwan Jin (played by ELS1526)

Oh yeah. Kaido's good with medicine and is an amazing cook. He can make me chicken noodle soup and help me get better ^^ lol

Okay.

Would you trust your character to go to the pet store for food without being a pet home?
Bee (played anonymously)

Nooo. Bee would come back with a little friend because it needed a home or looked lonely or a number of other silly reasons that people make for getting a small pet.

Would you want your character to charter a private yacht cruise for a week with you?
Miyahira Shinji (played by riaanly)

nope. id jump ship asap. he would murder me in my sleep, if not before then!

would you trust your charater to switch places with you in life?
No....and I'm not sure she'd want to do it either quite honestly. Shes a bit too emotionally unstable to be driving a semi, and seeing as her race never created land roving vehicles in the same way we have, I dont think letting her drive even a Prius would be a good idea. A lot of simple gestures we humans enjoy would also be cause for fighting for her, which she would believe is her right. Wouldnt be long before she was locked up in a womans prison and the same thing would happen there. Pretty sure if she couldn't quickly figure out how to accept some of the behaviors we humans are accustomed to, she'd probably die in that prison (or before she ended up there even).

Honestly I dont think anyone wants me and her to switch places (except maybe me....I'd be okay with going to space).

Would you want your character to work at a fast food chain?
Amber (played by Dib2435)

Probably not , unless there is a fast food chain that right near all the Disney Parks and office buildings " Amber said she was in her wolf pup from she was wearing one of her Micky mouse ears hats " it's kinda easy to tell that I am a Disney nut"

" Ok folks would you ever prank the person that scares you the most "
Caila Dunn (played by Deumeawyn)

“I don’t know! It may make them scare me more!

Would you just set out leaving your old life behind?
Alwina Coldwill (played by Thatnerdychick)

"I could never do that. My duty is everything"

Would you want your character to jump to a more futuristic/ancient timeline

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Would you want your character to...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus