Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Would you want your character to...

Fepris (played by WinterBlackDraoi)

"A video game?! I suppose...yes! One with a cute Faun, like those others with the hedgehog and fox, and Spongebob?!" He offered a warm and friendly smile.

"Would you want your character to travel back in time, only back, not forward?"
"Yes, for several reasons, everyone has regrettable instances in their past they would like to rectify, saving my now-dead wife and unborn child or some of my comrades and soldiers for example, or making sure the Empire did not fall into disarray at the hands of pompous nobles, or perhaps right back to the time I was born, so I could see the face of the woman from whose womb I was conceived into this bitter realm"

Would you want your character to be executed? if yes then how, if no then why not?
Kokichi Ouma (played by SunbroTheAbysswalker)

Actually... Yeah!! The unused execution for Ouma would be so cool! So it goes like this:
After being caught, Ouma is tied down to a chair and forced to answer questions. Each time he gets it wrong he's electrocuted. Like a lie detector test. He spews out one lie after another, and dies from electric shock. The thing is, he could have survived if he told the truth. But he dies because he is Ouma Kokichi.

Anyways, would you want your character to pick where you live for the next 3 years?
Dael (played by Quillweave)

Ohh, no way. Dael's a boring bugger and he'd stick me somewhere full of natural splendor and quietude and NO WIFI.

Would you want your character to plan your birthday party?
Zaharah (played by hexblading)

Yes and no. Rosaline would know everything that I like, even the things I don't realize, or have forgotten. She'll make it run smoothly, perfect down to the cleanup, but here's the catch; you won't ever know what it is for, except that it's never out of goodwill. The woman always has an extra plan up her sleeve and before you know it, you're missing one of your guests, and the entire party is none the wiser. Attend at your own risk.

Would you want your character to take you on a road trip?
Jessica Griffin (played anonymously)

I’d love to go driving with Jessica in her 1996 Nissan Altima! Road trip adventures in old cars are the best!

Would you go out partying with your character?
Kiran (played by Leighoflight)

Yes because he doesn’t drink so we’d say hi to people we know before they get drunk. Wait till they forget about us and leave.
Then go do something more interesting.

Would you want your character to buy your clothes for you?
Sieraiz van Moore (played by hexblading)

I would trust their fashion sense. It will bleed my wallet dry, but I will look fab as hell.

Would you want your character to manage your finances?
On the one hand, she's a great penny-pincher. On the other hand, she's surviving an apocalypse, so... She'd probably disapprove of anything frivolous except for a very special occasion. And if she gets really obsessive about it, who knows, she might end up shutting off the electricity for a few days, just in case we need the money later.
I might consider her for a consultant, or a co-op, but probably not all the way I charge unless I was very low on money. :P

Would you want your character to jump from a high place with a trampoline at the bottom?

ooh! Ouma would probably love that. He's pretty childish and isn't really scared of death (I mean, he died to a hydraulic press and was killed by one of his enemies) so... yeah!

would you want your character to be trapped in a video game/book? if so, which one?
IS-2 (played anonymously)

No, am real
John Watson (played by Atheist)

"You didn't...aahh.." John hesitated, making something of an awkward gesture toward the talking tank. "You know what, it's fine. I'll take it from here. Perfectly normal -- a talking tank."

"I'll just jump right into it then. Would you want to be in a situation where everything was perfectly mundane? Wake up to the daily grind, nothing to muss up your day; it's just you going to work and everything in its place."
Zaharah (played by hexblading)

"Goodness gracious, no. Why would I want to be a boring cog in another's machine? Where's that something to live for, that something to prove that you're truly alive? Even if it meant I'd be dealt with the wrong end of the stick on some days, and have it go absolutely tits-up on the others, I see your offer and with all due respect, pass on it."

Rosaline cleared her throat, then thought deeply. "When placed in a job environment that's highly toxic and stressful, would you rather leave for sake of your sanity, or cling onto it nonetheless? Let's say it pays stupid good."
IS-2 (played anonymously)

"I kill stupid ppl, keep my pay, boss hires new ppl who ain't butts, and we all win."

"Would you want to cuddle with a Tiger Shark in bed, who can breathe air?"

"No, ew. I'd get bit." Ouma huffed, crossing his arms.

"Would you want your character to eat something that shouldn't be eaten? Let's say, for example, plastic?"
Ginseng (played by Aardbei)

"Um, n-no..." She blushes as she stops gnawing on some wood, hiding it behind her back. "That'd be weird..."

Would you want your character to swim underwater in a really dark place?
Ellie (played anonymously)

"You know it"
"Would you like some cake?"
Greg Lestrade (played by Atheist)

"I mean, if you're offering," Greg stated almost too eagerly. His downtime was a rare commodity these days, and as such, he felt justified in having some damn cake.

"Would you want yourself to be the accompaniment to a bloody diva? I mean sure, they're a genius 'n all, but seriously stuck in a situation where you had no choice but to rely on them and their theatrics for getting your work done?"
"When I first ascended to rank of Praetorian, my immediate duty was guarding the nobility and bearing the presence of haughty disdainful maidens is a great burden on anyone's patience but then the ecstasy of gold is a powerful force, I wouldn't go through it a second time though."

Would you keep silent about a misdeed or crime if paid to do so ?
"Depends on what they did." She clasps her hands behind her head, eyeing the questioner with a wink and a grin. "Or how much they're paying."

If there's a stampede coming toward you, would you try to stop it, or get out of the way?

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Would you want your character to...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus